HOW TO INVOICE MONDELĒZ INTERNATIONAL
Mondelēz International is committed to improving and automating the overall Procure-to-Pay process. Supplier participation and engagement is key to provide on-time payment.
In an effort to make our payment processes more effective, we are working in partnership with Tungsten & Tradeshift to offer Electronic Invoicing (e-invoicing). The use of e-invoicing brings the following benefits:
- Reduces invoice processing time
- Gives Suppliers the self-service ability to check invoice status
- Eliminates problems with lost or rejected invoices
- Provides timely notification of any potential invoicing discrepancies or issues
- Enables quick invoice problem resolution minimizing payment delays
To know for which countries e-invoicing is available, please click on this link.