Sunday, February 21, 2021
Points of View
Why do people choose to work for Mondelēz International? A new 360-degree video captures the opinions of a variety of workers and provides a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes at some of our state-of-the-art facilities.
The latest in our series of Business Insights career videos is all about people. It sees a production worker, a sales manager, research scientists and a brand manager describe the different qualities of the organization which prompted them to join Mondelēz International - and stay with the company:
- Excitement: every day is different in a fast-paced, consumer-driven environment
- Prospects: people have a wealth of opportunities to build careers and progress rapidly
- Shared values: the company listens to employees and considers their personal areas of interest
- Diversity and Inclusion: multi-cultural teams provide people with constant opportunities to collaborate and learn from each other
- Responsibility: individuals are given the chance to be entrepreneurial, but with the backing of a large organization
- Impact: your work can really make a difference to iconic chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum brands such as Cadbury, Milka, Prince, Oreo and Trident.
A Modern Business Environment
Watch the video to meet some of our people and to see where we work, with a virtual view of some of our modern factories, offices and research laboratories. You'll understand how we focus on quality and innovation - constantly seeking to find new ways to create moments of joy for consumers in 165 countries across the globe. No wonder we're looking for the brightest and the best to join our team.
Why Join Us?
- You'll be joining an organization that is diverse and includes a variety of Career Areas
- You'll be working in a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment where your development and career aspirations will be supported
- You'll be joining a global snacking powerhouse
Where Do You Fit In?
If you have a good background in manufacturing, mathematics, engineering, design, physical or biological sciences, or are looking to start your career with a globally recognized FMCG business then we will be keen to hear from you, even if we do not have a role currently advertised.
Click here to search and apply for jobs.
Like our video? Why not check out one of our other 360 degree videos that takes you inside our: