SUPPLIER INFORMATION CENTER
Dear Supply Partner,
At Mondelēz International, we are inspired to go the extra mile to lead the future of snacking around the world. On this journey of empowering people to snack right, we focus on building strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with our suppliers.
As a dynamic and innovative Global Supplier Management organization, our goal is to ensure the highest standards of ethics, safety, quality and collaboration within our Supply Chain, to guarantee and enhance our customers’ delight. To do so, we expect from our suppliers and partners a commitment to cost leadership, value delivery and mutual growth, based on the below foundational principles:
• Abide by our Supplier Code of Conduct and the highest standards of ethics and integrity
• Comply with all local, regional and global regulatory requirements
• Bring innovation that delivers competitive advantages
• Provide safe goods and services of the highest quality, on time, in full, at a most competitive price
• Support and contribute to our efforts in diversity, economic inclusion and sustainability
We are committed to the progress and welfare of the communities we live, work, and operate in. Our Responsible Sourcing initiatives are in place to support this commitment.
- ECONOMIC INCLUSION & SUPPLIER DIVERSITY: We believe that a diverse supplier base is a source of innovation, flexibility, and economic growth. You can learn more about our commitment to “Spend with Purpose” on our Supplier Diversity page.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY: In all aspects of our Supply Chain, we look for opportunities to reduce our environmental footprint. Sustainable snacking is at the heart of our Sourcing practices.
- SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY: We develop socially oriented programs and abide by strict human and integrity principles to promote high levels of ethical standards and social responsibility in our Supply Chain. Please explore them by clicking on the links below:
If you see or suspect any conduct or business practices that you think violate these principles, please contact MDLZ directly. You may raise a concern or get help by: