We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- ESG News
- Cocoa Life
- 2022 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $74.27 USD +0.66 (0.9%)
- 2022 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
The position of Senior Analyst Accounting and External Reporting includes responsibility for reporting related to 6 Polish legal entities. The position supports and coordinates activities performed by 3rd party service providers and requires very good knowledge of local accounting regulations and experience in preparation of the statutory financial statements.
- Support and cooperate with all 3rd party service providers within statutory, US GAAP and tax accounting area. Take the lead to resolve the issues and be an independent advisor for the 3rd party provider.
- Support statutory financial statements preparation process, provide business input and review of the deliverables provided by the 3rd party accounting company (6 standalone financial statements, 1 consolidated financial statement).
- Provide input and review additional statutory reporting output (i.e. US GAAP to Polish Accounting Standards reconciliation, Management’s reports, margin reconciliation).
- Support statutory and tax audits, provide information on auditor’s request.
- Review US GAAP reporting to HQ (monthly, quarterly and annual reporting).
- Monitor accounting books on a daily basis, review accuracy of correctness of the accounting entries.
- Oversee the month / quarter / year end close activities.
- Prepare various reports and analysis on request.
- Participation in miscellaneous projects within Mondelēz International Group
What you will bring:
- Extensive practical knowledge of Polish accounting standards
- Accounting or financial background – university degree
- At least 3 year experience in finance/ accounting independent positions
- Audit background would be an advantage
- English and Polish language is a must
- Knowledge of Polish tax regulations would be an advantage
- Reliable, trustworthy, proactive with a “can do” attitude and a high sense of responsibility to deliver the expected results
- Knowledge of SAP as advantage
- Experience in working for international companies as advantage
- Strong communication skills
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularAccounting & External ReportingFinance
Senior Analyst Accounting and External Reporting