We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- ESG News
- Cocoa Life
- 2022 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $74.27 USD +0.66 (0.9%)
- 2022 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Safety first! You will provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and manage the site health program, including safety inspections, ergonomics training and ergonomics assessments, to drive a reduction in work and non work related injuries. You will as well undertake management of testing programs required by local legislation
How you will contribute
- Provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and effectively manage the site health program, including managing work related and non-work related injuries and illnesses
- Coordinate preventative health and wellness programs to drive a reduction in work related injuries
- Provide Initial emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured (trauma) patients
- Support the development of health related policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the site including the delivery of training where necessary
- Management , maintenance and administration of medical equipment and consumables in line with legal and medical standards including audit of equipment and storing, dispensing, administering and safe disposal of medicines
- Assess plant risk for health issues or any occupational related illness, acting upon the assessment and controlling them through proper preventive measures
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant qualifications in the area of Occupational Health or claims management. Qualified Doctor or Nursing practitioner
- Diploma or Degree qualifications in OHS/Claims & Injury Management, Workplace Ergonomics, Rehabilitation or related discipline
- Relevant experience in OHS (Occupational Safety and Health)
- Strong experience in an Injury Management & Rehabilitation role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and Injury Management legislative requirements
Pour en savoir plus sur cette fonction
- Vous avez au moins 10 ans d'expérience en sécurité, idéalement en agroalimentaire.
- Expérience en groupe international si possible.
- Vous rapportez directement au directeur d'usine et faites partie du comité de direction.
- Vous participez à la bonne marche de l'usine en définissant une roadmap et en construisant les plans stratégiques en intégrant le contexte du site et les indications du groupe.
- Vous avez de très bonnes capacités managériales.
- Vous avez une excellente connaissance de la règlementation française et avez déjà travaillé avec la DREAL ou l'inspection du travail.
- Anglais indispensable.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularHealth, Safety & EnvironmentManufacturing
Manager HSE (H/F/X)