We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- ESG News
- Cocoa Life
- 2022 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $75.13 USD 0 (0%)
- 2022 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
- Ensures Mondelēz International designs, implements and delivers an effective AMEA compliance program in accordance with laws and regulations. ensuring that the company exercises due diligence and sound internal controls to operate with integrity, protect against legal risk.
- Provides expertise and proactive thought leadership on current and pending laws and regulations regarding Compliance throughout the AMEA region.
- Keeps AMEA leaders abreast of significant decisions, legislation and governmental regulatory rulings that may affect the company’s operations in the region.
- Effectively mentor and manage a team of Business Unit and/or regional direct reports
- Develop and roll-out policies, procedures, tools, and resources for ensuring effective compliance and governance controls, including internal investigations, training, policy management, enterprise risk management, etc. in support of the region’s business objectives.
- Provide compliance advice and counsel to senior leaders and executives on a day-to-day basis regarding non-financial compliance, security, corporate governance, and risk management as they relate to the AMEA business.
- Sets strategic approach and leads execution of AMEA Compliance investigations program in partnership with Corporate Compliance and Region leaders to ensure that allegations of misconduct, potential conflicts of interest, and other issues raised by employees and others in the Region are tracked, monitored, investigated, resolved in a timely and effective manner; help ensure consistency in case management and outcomes and effective follow up and training occurs in response to trends and themes.
- Contribute to global Compliance programs and reporting activities; collaborate with Compliance & Security team members from other regions and business units to build a robust and cohesive culture of compliance across the company; support rollout of global compliance initiatives and optimize application and implementation in Region.
- Act as a subject matter expert and advisor in relation to Restricted Party Screening (RPS) and Procurement Compliance adverse due diligence alerts in making decisions on whether to engage with or continue to do business with particular third parties.
Professional Qualification and relevant secondary education degree, preferably Compliance/Audit/ and/or law degree from an accredited institution and top academic credentials
Professional Experience (at least 10 years) working within the Compliance function of a multinational corporation, developing market experience and people manager experience preferred.
Experience with compliance investigations and training strongly preferred.
Ability to work independently and directly at all levels of legal and business partners.
Strong written and oral communication skills, sound discretion, and an ability to clearly summarize complex ideas.
Excellent management skills and business judgment with a capacity to make decisions and give reasoned, competent advice that demonstrates an understanding of overall business objectives and the risks/rewards of each situation.
Preferably a candidate with some degree of Compliance related Project/Change Management experience.
Areas managed: Compliance guidance and leadership in the areas of Non-Financial Compliance, Internal Investigations, Compliance Training, Enterprise Risk Management, Policy Management, etc
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.Country to country Relocation support available through our Global Mobility Policies
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularBusiness Integrity & Security GovernanceLegal
Senior Director, Regional Head of Compliance, AMEA