We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will have the opportunity to make an big impact on our business performance as you support the data strategy and lead the development of custom models/algorithms. Working in close partnership with the business leadership team, you will manage the vision and agenda for business analytics in your area of responsibility.
How you will contribute
- Support stakeholders across portfolio using agile ROI/KPI initiatives that will drive improvements
- Identify and incubate best-in-class external partners to drive delivery on projects
- Work on development of custom models/algorithms to uncover signals/patterns and trends to drive long-term business performance
- Support the data strategy in your area of responsibility, which encompasses data collection architecture, data governance, and data reporting infrastructure
- Build a professional and reliable team
- Run the business analytics program practice using a methodical approach that conveys to stakeholders what business analytics will deliver`
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Ability to influence the business agenda and make recommendations to senior leaders
- Leadership experience in best-in-class analytics practice roles
- Leadership experience deploying new analytical approaches in a complex and highly matrixed organization
- Savvy in usage of analytics techniques to create business impacts
- Proven people leadership experience
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
The ACE Visualization Lead will build the next generation Data & Analytics Visualization capability in Mondelez. The lead will be responsible for defining and implementing all standards, guidelines and technical competences related to Data Visualization software.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Compliance & Harmonization:
- Set the standards for data visualization at MDLZ and partner with ACE Academy, product teams & business partners to share standards and ensure they are followed for consistent look and feel
- Build templates, patterns
- Work with ACE Academy team to define the right training and certification curriculum
Semantic & Reporting CoE:
- Build a strong technical-functional team that understands MDLZ landscape and provides the right skills to enable different tools in the best possible way.
- Understand tools roadmap and technical capabilities
- Provide guidelines, patterns & recommendations on semantic layer build on top of the DataHubs
- Serve as a strategic partner to product teams on data reusability & accessibility
- Manage competences, sourcing in a hub & spoke approach to ensure all D&A delivery is done the right way
- Develop new services for the D&A self-services activities to support our business users, such as (1) Industrialization & Refactoring or (2) Run & maintain business assets
- Define the services cost & delivery model
- Build and maintain the competences needed to enable such services/factory to enable such services
- Work with other ACE members to govern and report on these services
Job specific requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with data visualization software such as Tableau and PowerBI required
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders and communicate effectively
- 5+ years general data & analytics experience in large multinational companies required
- Experience building & Managing diverse technical team in remote locations
- Cross functional knowledge and learning abilities
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Understanding of or experience working in a multi-cloud environment
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularAnalytics & ModellingAnalytics & Data Science
Senior Manager, Visualization CoE Lead
Analytics & Data Science