We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You work with business and IT stakeholders to support a future-state vision in terms of requirements, principles and models in a specific technology, process or function.
How you will contribute
You will work closely with the enterprise architecture team to chart technology roadmaps, standards, best practices and guiding principles, providing your subject matter expertise and technical capabilities to oversee specific applications in architecture forums and when participating in workshops for business function requirements. In collaboration with the enterprise architecture and solution teams, you will help evaluate specific applications with a goal to bring in new capabilities based on the strategic roadmap. You will also deliver seamless integration with the existing ecosystem and support project teams in implementing these new technologies, offer input regarding decisions on key technology purchases to align IT investments with business strategies while reducing risk and participate in technology product evaluation processes and Architecture Review Board governance for project solutions.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Defining and driving successful solution architecture strategy and standards
- Components of holistic enterprise architecture
- Teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Prioritizing and introducing new data sources and tools to drive digital innovation
- New information technologies and their application
- Problem solving, analysis and communication
- Governance, security, application life-cycle management and data privacy
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
The Solution Architect will guide and support the D&A tower projects toward the right solution architecture for data governance and Master data.
A successful candidate will be able to handle multiple projects at a time and drive technical design completion either through self-delivery.
Candidate will also support other initiatives like PoC/PoVs and define strategy for solution and governance.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Own and aggressively drive forward MDM, Data Governance, Big Data, and Cloud Data Management
- Develops data integration processes for Master data domains
- Creating business solutions ensuring high quality and scalablity
- Work with EA (Enterprise Architecture) team on standards, product roadmap, and architecture decisions based on the enterprise blueprint
- Assist operational teams in troubleshooting activities within a mission critical run-time environment
- Collaborate with global team members to deliver MDM / Governance team deliverables and capabilities to drive continuous improvement
- Drive excellence and ensure continuous improvement in quality of deliverables
- Definition and management of project deliverables whose intent is to optimize usage of data within the organization
Job specific requirements:
- 'Bachelors degree
- 10+ years experience in Global Company leading technical designs and solutions
- 7+ yearsof experience in MDM design, development, support and operations with a leading MDM tool suite
- Experience with enterprise level data analysis and integration work and/or providing data focused systems integration solutions
- Expert level of technical knowledge on data architecture and data integration
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms with a strong problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularTechnology ArchitectureTechnology & Digital
Solution Architect - MDM and Governance
Technology & Digital