We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- ESG News
- Cocoa Life
- 2022 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $75.13 USD -0.05 (-0.07%)
- 2022 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
We seek a highly skilled and experienced Senior Incident Manager to join our global consumer food and beverage company in Greece. In this critical role, you will support incident response for cyber defense operations, ensuring the security and integrity of our information systems. You will collaborate with cybersecurity professionals to detect, analyze, and remediate cyber threats and incidents.
How you will contribute
- Develop and maintain the incident management framework and processes, ensuring alignment with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate incident response efforts across the organization, working closely with internal teams and external partners to identify, assess, and mitigate cybersecurity threats.
- Manage the incident response lifecycle, from detection and triage to containment, eradication, recovery, and post-incident analysis.
- Provide expert guidance to the incident response team, fostering collaboration and promoting a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Develop and deliver incident response training and awareness programs for employees at all levels of the organization.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the incident management program.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize and communicate cybersecurity risks and incidents to executive leadership.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies related to information security and incident management.
- Stay informed of the latest cybersecurity trends, emerging threats, and best practices to improve the organization's incident response capabilities continuously.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- At least 7 years of experience in information security or cybersecurity, focusing on incident management and response.
- Strong knowledge of incident response methodologies, frameworks, and best practices, such as NIST 800-61 and ISO/IEC 27035.
- Familiarity with various security technologies, such as SIEM, EDR, and threat intelligence platforms.
- Industry-recognized certifications like CISSP, CISM, GCIH, or GCIA are highly desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams in high-pressure situations.
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in other languages is a plus.
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularInformation SecurityTechnology & Digital
Senior Incident Manager
Technology & Digital