We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will develop the 0-24-month IBP forecast by brand and at the stock keeping unit (SKU) level. You will coordinate, challenge and influence building block with input from sales, marketing and other partners. In addition, you will review the disaggregated short-term demand plan, which includes SKU/location mix and weekly pacing. Finally, you will provide the finalized detailed demand plan by SKU to supply planners and adjust it based on feedback from supply planners or commercial teams.
How you will contribute
- Contribute to the demand management cycle of the integrated business planning (IBP) process for your categories and to strategy and structure discussions
- Liaise with the commercial and operational teams and develop ways to continuously improve communication between the functions to support the delivery of the business KPIs for their families
- Manage forecast compilation process, which includes owning the short-term weekly plan and the long-term forecast (three or more months)
- Interact with modelling team to generate statistical forecasting
- Participate in the integrated business planning process and manage the demand planning tool
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous plan improvement for key service issues, forecast error and bias, and share output with appropriate leadership
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment, preferably in food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience within an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills – and able to understand and interpret data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
The Field Demand Planner is a highly visible Customer Service & Logistics role whose primary responsibility is the strategic collaborative creation and shaping of future demand plans for the assigned category/ies. This is done by proactively working with cross-functional teams such as sales, marketing, finance, and operations in order to understand category and consumer trends, market volatility, and product offtake and consequently provide an accurate forecast across the horizon.
The role also serves as the conduit between the category/business and the supply teams through daily management system (DMS/DSP) to ensure that all supply related issues and concerns are addressed accordingly. The person is require to perform Navigator/ commercial planning tool and Advanced Planning Optimization tool (APO) in forecasting, as well as to support data cleansing in current systems to enable the smooth implementation of Plan-To-Win (PTW).
The Field Demand Planner fosters strong working relationships with upstream (Supply Planning & Manufacturing) & across other departments in Commercial/Finance/Marketing and raise awareness of the impacts to our service delivery (CFR, DIOH, Sales Forecast accuracy – BIAS/Error) with cross functions.
Responsibilities are carried out in a variety of capacities, including internal expert and also leader and influencer of change and continuous improvement.
Also, the role is the key to ensuring we continue to deliver best-in-class service level with the optimal inventory & product freshness to all customers, and they view Mondelez as a service focused organization who delivers highest quality of products to consumers. We also actively manage the ageing inventory write-off (IWO) engagement with cross functions, as part of Mondelez journey to Zero-Waste/Zero Loss ambition.
And this position reports directly to the DP Lead, for both Singapore & AMEA Exports.
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain & Logistics background &/or relevant courses
Job specific requirements:
Minimum 3 years Demand Planning experience in FMCG Industry
Experience in Demand Planning & Forecasting, and close collaboration with Customer Service order processing team
Strong business acumen and demonstrates managerial courage to drive processes within the various categories and the business
Proficient computer skills including excellent Excel (vlookup, formulas, etc), presentation skills, as well as Demand Planning & Forecasting Skills (APO, SAP, Power BI)
Knowledgeable in cost management and basic accounting principles
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Business Acumen
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Able to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Drive for Results
- Motivating Others
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in Southeast Asia is in five countries serving 19 markets with more than 18 nationalities and 7,500 employees. This group is emerging as one of the fastest growing regions in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and we are proud of consistently producing high quality products in nine manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling brands like Oreo and Tiger biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Jacob’s crackers, Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Tang powdered beverage, Halls candy and Eden cheese. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularDemand PlanningCustomer Service & Logistics
Field Demand Planner
Customer Service & Logistics