We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- ESG News
- Cocoa Life
- 2022 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $75.13 USD -0.05 (-0.07%)
- 2022 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz, OB Finest, Olina’s Bakehouse and Toblerone.
In a newly created role, reporting to the NZ Business Manager, as Sales Support Executive you will utilise your broad sales & marketing talents to support our Gourmet Food NZ Business function, strongly featured in the Deli, Grocery and Health food categories. This role will support the Key Account Teams, coordinate Field Sales operations such as trade spend management, point of sale, reporting and administration. You are organised and a planner to keep a lean and fast-moving business functioning well, being proactive and taking ownership to deliver and new growth opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated, and well organised, FMCG sales & marketing support super star who can work as part of our team across Countdown, Foodstuffs and Alternative Channels. Being a proficient, self-starter, working autonomously, will culminate in the delivery of quality communication, opportunity capture and achievement of company targets. We require someone who can roll up their sleeves and make a difference. Working with our staff, partners and customers, we are looking for an individual who is a good communicator, can juggle deliverables and is delivery and solutions focused.
- Prior FMCG sales and marketing experience preferred
- A passion for great food!!
- Strong delivery focus and experience in building effective relationships
- Able to work autonomously from home and in the office weekly.
- Be flexible in a fast paced, innovative, high delivery environment
- Self-starter, deadline driven and likes being ahead of the game
- Well-developed professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, planned and well organised
- Goal driven and KPI oriented
- Financial acumen, cost control and analytical skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Have a full, clean, NZ drivers’ licence
- Eligibility to work in NZ
What we are offering
- A varied role within a fast-growing dynamic FMCG company
- A fun, friendly and professional working environment
- A Good Annual Salary
- Weekly flexibility to work from home & office
- Career development & on the job training
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularSales OperationsSales
Sales Support Executive