We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
In this position within MEU CS&L, you will be supporting budgeting and reporting activities, financial tracking and analysis performance for Copacking plans and costs. You will contribute to the delivery of detailed business plans within set targets and monitor the execution and/or adaptation of those steps acting as a business partner of the Central Tower team and collaborating closely with the Area CS&L controlling, FP&A and waste leads.
How you will contribute
- support the Copacking & Waste ISC Finance manager in the ownership and control of CS&L Copacking cost and processes in collaboration with your business partners
- support the co-packing financial planning and annual contract planning/forecasting
- dialogue actual performance with towers, Areas CS&L and ISC Finance teams, connect the dots to provide insights on the P&L performance and complete financial bridges, consolidations at MEU level and presentations to CMELT accurately on-time and in full
- leverage new digitalization i.e. Tableau reporting to increase business partners visibility on the financial performance and direct ownership
- challenge the project leads on the project performance to maximize the company benefits ensuring transparency and complete understanding of the financial performance, identifying risks and mitigation plans/
- provide best in class performance reporting to all stakeholders, ensure communication and alignment across the involved functions and teams, advise on mitigation plan in case of derailers
- support the tracking of project resources in alignment with Areas/Countries, Transformation and Overhead teams
- ensure internal controls and compliance to internal policies, SOX compliance in place
- drive for harmonization, process efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and build a mindset of continuous improvement
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS including experience with business partnering across a large regional or local public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to identify/execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer salary starting at: 2,300 € plus bonus payment based on your performance. The final offer will depend on the skills and previous experience of the candidate. We also offer top attractive benefits, such as:
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International career opportunities
- Constant learning opportunities, talent support
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holiday days, holiday for 1st day at school of the children, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, manager´s awards, life insurance, contribution to education, contribution to pension fund up to 4% of monthly salary, company parties and team events
- Selected positions according to the seniority: company car also for private use, cell phone, notebook
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularFinance Planning & Performance ManagementFinance
Senior Analyst ISC Finance CS&L MEU