We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead a team of field sales representatives/managers to ensure execution of the sales strategy and achievement of annual KPIs and targets.
How you will contribute
- Manage, develop and motivate the team and work closely with the sales capability team to ensure delivery of training to the team.
- Create and manage an annual business unit plan to deliver agreed channel revenue KPI’s and targets and provide reporting as required.
- Manage winning customer business relationships that facilitate “best in industry” execution of our categories.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the account team, category, activation team, sales capability and customer finance to provide the optimum return across your region.
- Fully understand category and insights knowledge, coaching the team in the use of category tools to engage and influence customers to make informed decisions that will grow our categories and deliver our annual plan.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Considerable knowledge of market and routes-to-market in which Mondelēz International performs
- Experience in sales and managing a team of salespeople
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge of sales and negotiation processes
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
This is an individual contributor role where you will be responsible and accountable for all the retail systems for Canada region such as Stay in front, CHEXUS, Planorama, POS, Coaching app. You will serve as the single point of contact for issues and challenges faced by entire field sales team. You will have the super admin rights and will be responsible to resolve the urgent/critical issues raised by the team. For not critical issues, you will have support team to raise tickets with and follow up. You will act as an intermediator between Sales team and different back-end teams for different retails system. This job will require you to coordinate and work with vendors. In addition, you will identify process gaps and implement internal continuous improvements. You will be responsible to lead migrations, upgrades happening in the retail area and training and preparing field sales team on what’s coming.
Your main roles and responsibilities will be as below (segregated as per different retail systems)
Stay In front / TOUCH
- Becoming vital point of contact for all the issues and requests related to Stay in front/touch systems.
- Work with support team to fulfil create users' requests for new users.
- Update users, reset passwords as and when requested by field sales team.
- Work with support team to create surveys, test them with rep team, resolve issues, if any.
- Prepare visit schedule templates, work with managers to fill those and upload in Rep’s calendars.
- Share survey results reports weekly with the team.
- Investigate and resolve all types of issues related to SIF/touch systems faced by field sales team.
- Test all releases/upgrades happening in the background and share results with test team.
- Approve releases after validating no impact on business.
- Work very closely with back-end team and retail team to resolve issues raised.
- Delete, edit bookings as per requests from sales reps.
- Take care of all adhoc requests and issues.
- Assign, modify primary and buddy territories to reps upon receiving requests from the team.
- Extracting booking recaps and sharing with the team upon receiving requests.
- Fix products prices in case of issues.
- Work closely with support team to load promotions and resolve all the issues around it.
- Review cheques written by reps and approve the cheque exceptions after validating reasons with reps about misses.
- Create users, grant them permission to CHEXUS system, take care of modification.
- Create D&U codes for ongoing issues.
- Work very closely with support team to make sure weekly D&U reports are delivered to the retail team. Follow up as and when necessary.
- Co-ordinate with vendor on going basis for ongoing issues.
- Investigate and resolve the issues faced by reps in CHEXUS app.
Planorama / TRAX
- Prepare weekly customer, users updates using predefined templates.
- Work closely with Planorama vendor team to upload these templates using ticketing process which is in place.
- Verify all updates reflecting on the dashboard.
- Act as an intermediator between Sales team and Planorama team.
- Create new users, stores etc.
- Investigate and resolve the issues faced by reps in Planorama app.
- Attend weekly team meetings to discuss the issues and highlight ongoing issues.
- Work closely with vendor and POS back-end team to resolve POS orders related issues faced by the Retail team.
- Monitor request fulfilments and follow up if required.
- Load customer and reps’ updates in Coaching app as and when there are updates.
- Resolve issues faced by the retail team.
- Prepare store report and upload on the SharePoint weekly.
- Prepare survey results report and share with the team weekly
- Prepare audit report and upload on the SharePoint weekly.
- Investigate and resolve issues faced in weekly management report, daily report, booking reports, D&U report, national booking report etc.
- Work on Adhoc report as and when requested by the team.
- Lead the projects you are assigned to and provide weekly updates to the leadership.
- Identify process gaps and provide suggestions to the leadership and implement the solutions.
- Identify the areas which can be automated and work with the support team to achieve that.
- Represent Canada in global migration, upgrades activities, identify impact on Canada market and support through out the activities to make sure smooth operation.
- Manage phone and IPAD inventories and keep it upto date.
- Prepare monthly Roger’s high data usage reports in excel format and share with the teams to monitory and control the expense.
- Monitor through out the month to avoid high usage by the team. Suggest and implement the strategies to control the phone expense.
- Assist the entire team for IPAD related issues. Work closely with Intune team to resolve issues faced by field sales team.
- Keep onboarding guide upto with updated information and upload on SharePoint.
- Prepare educational presentations on different processes which can help field sales team in their day in life and train them.
- Lead year end activities and team re-structuring projects, work closely with back-end team as well as the support teams and make sure all systems reflecting the changes implemented correctly.
- Monitor all CMF requests and make sure those are fulfilled.
- Perform SIF, release testing and approve upgrade after making sure there is no impact on retail systems.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Relevant experience working with retail systems listed in the job description would be an asset.
- Must have technical background.
- Must have knowledge of excel (intermediate level).
- +3 years of experience in managing systems.
- Experience in CPG or managing systems for a retail team is an asset.
- Remote but flexibility to work onsite when required.
Business Unit Summary
We are the second-largest snacking company in Canada and in the top 10 food companies in North America. We make and distribute delicious household favorites including Cadbury, Oreo, Mr. Christie and Maynards. We are an ambitious business—in the past few years alone, we have invested $250 million in our Ontario-based factories. Our community of over 2,600 employees is based across Canada, with our head office on Bloor Street West in Toronto. Canada plays a strategic role for Mondelēz North America and globally. We are proud of our “local-first” commercial focus that enables us to take ownership of our own market and make more, faster decisions closer to our consumers. We are also proud of our top 100 position on Forbes magazine’s 2019 Canada’s Best Employers list.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
Job TypeRegularField SalesSales
Associate Manager Retail Systems