We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- ESG News
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- Cocoa Life
- 2021 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $69.72 USD +0.14 (0.2%)
- 2021 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone, with global revenues exceeding $26 billion USD.
We are looking for an eCommerce Strategy Manager (12-month fixed term contract) to continue development of our E-commerce business to ensure a perfect customer experience every time, that we have the right offers in the right online medium and that we drive an optimum mix on online sales for key commercial KPIs such as revenue, profit and market share.
How you will contribute
- Leading the development of a eCommerce channel strategy and execution plan for ANZ that will focus on driving continued high double digit profitable growth within the channel whilst winning MDLZ market share.
- Determine the optimum strategic initiatives across the 5Ps
- Indicate our channels of preference and key activities required to unlock growth
- Marketplace opportunity assesment & strategy execution
- Commercialise the plan and work with cross functional teams for alignment
- Engage Australian online retailers regarding joint e-commerce confectionery strategy in conjunction with our commercial sales teams.
- Owns the relationship with our Regional and Global e-Commerce COE, responsible for the following:
- Articulating the ANZ e-Commerce Strategy, Commercial Plan and Strat Plan
- Providing local market insight and understanding into the regional and global strategies
- Facilitate the completion of all required regional and global reporting on performance and progress
- Leveraging and Learning Global Insights and delivering understanding and capabilty to the ANZ team
- Responsible for overall E-commerce Commercial Plan Targets and Tracking across the full P&L, work closely with Business partners / account managers to improve NR, SP, TS%GR and market share metrics.
- Leads the ANZ business unit E-commerce capability agenda rolling out understanding of all market insights across consumer, shopper, and retailer including e-Commerce specific model of management - the flywheel.
- Guiding direct report - E-commerce Development Manager in responsibilities of E-Commerce Perfect Store, development of emerging channel business, and channel performance reporting.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Business degree qualification
- Prior experience in e-commerce trading strategy and delivering profitable growth
- Strong commercial acumen and solution mindset
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly present consumer, shopper and market information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with Sales, Category Development, Marketing and Finance unsupported and in wider meeting environments
- Strong analytical skills to identify issues and frame analysis independently
- Advenced skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using Retail Analysis tools is advantageous (Nielsen Scan, IRI Scan / Customer Reporting, Homescan, Quantium Checkout & Scan)
- Knowledge of broader industry insights resources is advantageous / not mandatory
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeTemporary (Fixed Term)Category Planning & ActivationSales
e-Commerce Strategy Manager, Cadbury