We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will lead the production operations in the Plant and delivering key performance targets (SQCDSM) in safety, quality, productivity, volumes, cost, sustainability, organizational morale. You will ensure our manufacturing strategy is implemented and is fully effective and you will strive to build a high performing organization.
How you will contribute
- Manages change/ transformation change/ transformation amongst the Operating teams in the implementation of IL6S-Integrated Lean 6 sigma phase journey, FoF-Factory of Future Line centric organization & roles (AM-Autonomous Maintenance, PM-Progressive Maintenance and an integrated 6 star model within operating Line teams) to progress into Self sufficient teams. Role models Values and principles through effective coaching, mentoring and development of the team.
- Support the Manufacturing annual operational plans and targets to meet Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability, Engagement goals in line with the site Compelling business need. coach Line Leaders, cascade & communicate the plans and targets to employees to ensure alignment and understanding around priorities, focus and KPI’s.
- Lead and be Accountable to establish a strong Governance to Review, Control Operational performance and Continuous Improvement plan and embed a zero loss mindset to constantly improve and deliver against best in class both internally and externally. Drive the Operating team to identify and manage improvements to technology, culture, capability and operating systems to deliver a best practice and reliable operation.
- Support all Manufacturing standards, Governance, Compliance requirements (e.g. Corporate Quality, Food safety & GMP, Health, Safety, Security, Environment, Sustainability, Code of conduct, Policies & principles, Operational standards, Local legal requirements, Internal Audit norms, & other procedures updated from time to time) are in place, understood by all, and is regularly reviewed and monitored for effective implementation.
- Lead and be Accountable for Talent, Capabilities & Engagement for the Manufacturing team - identify and implement critical levers to attract, retain & develop critical talent and builds capability at all levels, technical and behavioral, to build a sustainable workforce profile for the future. Partner effectively with all multi-functional peers internally & externally (outside the plant) to achieve objectives, goals and KPI’s.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong operational & manufacturing leadership experience in CPG industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment. Demonstrated abilities in Analytics, problem solving and team building
- An Engineer with a strong financial & business acumen, project management skills and Knowledge of industrial maintenance and manufacturing equipment.
Más informacion sobre este puesto
Qué debes saber acerca de esta posición:
Asegurar indicadores de calidad, productividad
A cargo de 100 colaboradores/ rol de turnos
Soporte de productividades
Implementación de sistemas integrados
Responsable de proceso de nómina de todos los colaboradores
Colaborar con los objetivos y planes operativos anuales de fabricación para cumplir con las metas de seguridad, calidad, costes, entrega, sostenibilidad y compromiso de acuerdo con la planta
Educación/ Titulaciones: Ingenieria en mantenimiento o a fines.
Requisitos específicos del puesto:
Paquteria Office intermermedio
Minitab- sistema de administración de personal (Kronos)
Entendimiento de mantenimiento autónomo o parte de TPM
Dominar procesos de producción
Experiencia con gente a cargo
Requisitos asociados con el puesto de trabajo:
Sentido de pertenencia
Capacidad de resolver problemas
Horario laboral: Tiempo CompletoNo Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez México has been in the country since 1927 and currently employs 6,000 wonderful people. Our diverse portfolio includes iconic and mouth-watering global brands such as Trident, Oreo, Philadelphia, and local jewels like Clorets and Bubbaloo. We are leaders in the making of cream cheese, powdered beverages and confections—in fact, we make seven out of every 10 chewing gums consumed by Mexicans. Our growth is supported by our cutting-edge manufacturing facilities, such as our Puebla Plant and Nuevo León HUB, which are the largest gums, candies and biscuits factories in the world in terms of volume. You can buy are products in 900,000 places in Mexico. We are also home to one of the 11 technology centers Mondelez International has worldwide, a specialized gum and candy facility that places us at the forefront of innovation and development in the country and drives our purpose to lead the future of snacking. We are pioneers in the country in work-life balance practices such as extended maternity leave, open spaces, remote work and flexible working hours.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularManufacturing supportManufacturing
Team Leader Manufactura