We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- ESG News
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- Cocoa Life
- 2021 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $69.04 USD 0 (0%)
- 2021 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
Our employees are key ingredients to our success, and you will balance their interests with those of the business. You will be a trusted partner to managers to drive strategic growth and will coach and challenge them to drive workforce performance, providing support in areas of talent, employee engagement and change management. You will sit within a business unit and partner with senior HR People leaders to interpret business requirements.
How you will contribute
- Act as people partner to the business leading and executing the people agenda in support of Enabling and Global Functions (such as Finance, RDQ, etc)
- Partner with Sr People Lead on M&A, Change and Capability agenda and implementation of special projects/initiatives
- Lead office employee engagement experience for Canada in close partnership with COE
- Support and partner with the Senior People Lead on the definition and execution of global and local policy and change initiatives and understand the impacts of the changes planned
- Work as HRBP for Enabling function, HQ office at Gladstone , Global functions in Canada and provide support when needed for commercial functions
- Partner with function leads and middle managers to collaborate on creating and delivering the functional priorities and plan, providing strategic guidance
- Collaborat with business leaders to understand their HR needs and provide solutions to support the organization's growth.
- Develop and executing HR strategies that drive business results, improve employee engagement, and support company culture.
- Lead and advise on talent management practices within assigned business unit related to workforce planning, talent acquisition strategy planning, leadership development, employee development, career and succession planning and talent mobility, approving job requisitions
- Build end-to-end capabilities that accelerate consumer-centric growth and operational excellence
- Drive and support diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives and programs.
- Stay up-to-date with HR laws and regulations and ensuring compliance with all relevant HR policies and procedures.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- HR leader with an active curiosity, insight orientation and external perspective about people and business performance
- Broad generalist HR skills across a range of populations with increasing responsibility ideally within FMCG/CPG
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with function leaders
- Ability to create a change strategy and lead complex and transformation change
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Future focused by thinking ahead and anticipating new opportunities, leverages an outside in perspective through understanding of market trends
More about this role
People advocate with a strong passion for talent development, capability building and people.
You are a strategist with the ability to be tactical and operational when necessary.
You are experienced in managing, coaching and developing influential teams.
Know what it's like to work in a matrix organization that requires you to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders from various functions and units.
Education / Certifications:
A bachelor's degree in HR– CHRL/CHRP designation an asset
Job specific requirements:
Have at least 7-9 years of HR experience, preferably in CPG.
HybridNo Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
We are the second-largest snacking company in Canada and in the top 10 food companies in North America. We make and distribute delicious household favorites including Cadbury, Oreo, Mr. Christie and Maynards. We are an ambitious business—in the past few years alone, we have invested $250 million in our Ontario-based factories. Our community of over 2,600 employees is based across Canada, with our head office on Bloor Street West in Toronto. Canada plays a strategic role for Mondelēz North America and globally. We are proud of our “local-first” commercial focus that enables us to take ownership of our own market and make more, faster decisions closer to our consumers. We are also proud of our top 100 position on Forbes magazine’s 2019 Canada’s Best Employers list.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support.
Job TypeRegularHR StrategyHuman Resources
HR Manager, People Lead