We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- ESG News
- Cocoa Life
- 2022 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $74.27 USD +0.66 (0.9%)
- 2022 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You develop and deliver new product and promotional activity across a customer base.
How you will contribute
- Build and develop healthy and sustainable relationships with all customers in your portfolio.
- Utilize sales capabilities to execute for base, NPD and promotional activity.
- Carry out comprehensive and timely analysis of business performance for all customers in your portfolio and take corrective action to ensure delivery of agreed annual KPI’s.
- Identify, win and maintain the maximum number of Perfect Stores in the customer base.
- Proactively interact with field sales teams to ensure availability of stock.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Demonstrable track record in building strong customer and stakeholder relationships, preferably in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods area
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
Within the Sales team, the Junior Store Specialist reports to the Activation Manager managing potential stores (hypermarkets and supermarkets) within the assigned area. The Store Specialist’s role requires focus on sell-out development following the perfect store’s logics:
Primary Shelf: focus on presence, visibility and share of shelf of our products
Extra-display: negotiation and execution of events and brand activation @Pob,
focus on promo plan and local activities to maximize sell-out and product
Main responsibilities include:
- Regular visits and actions on all Pobs of his/her zone to ensure and contribute to the assigned business goals
- Check the presence of assortments’ product, the right placement on the
shelf and the right share of shelf; Speed-up the distribution of new products;
- Support the implementation of events, brand activations and national
promotional activities in compliance with the agreed guidelines
- Negotiate and execute innovative local activities at point of buying
- Ensure an adequate flow of information from the point of buying
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Ability to build trusted relationships with peers and customer
- Proactive attitude
- Business acumen
Education / Certifications:
- Preferable Master Degree in Management/Economics or Business Admin.
- Preferable previous experience in sales role
- Full Clean Driving license is mandatory
- Italian language at native level is mandatory
- Preferable full Professional Proficiency in English is required
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularField SalesSales
Junior Store Specialist - Centro Nord