We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Technology & Digital
Logistics Technical Program Manager
R-77209 | Mumbai, India | 1 other location(s) availableApply Now
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You provide software and applications expertise, and be responsible for implementation of the solutions.
How you will contribute
You will oversee the planning and execution of software and applications. To do so, you will manage an internal team and partner with external suppliers and use your deep technical and market knowledge and thorough understanding of our business goals find and deploy the right software and application solutions for the future. You will support programs to implement regional and global software and application strategies, offer input to financial planning and controls for software and applications on a regional and global level, collaborate with management and follow-up on requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and payments, explores opportunities to leverage scale and drive savings, and ensure that support service level objectives and key performance indicators are accomplished.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in :
- Managing staff and line responsibilities
- Managing large-scale software and application services
- Service delivery, support and excellence
- Program/Project management with experience managing multiple projects for budgets, resources, schedules and quality
- General technical background
- Understanding of integration and how different applications talk to each other
- Process and service orientation
- Business processes
More about this role
The Logistics Program Manager is a part of the Mondelez Digital Services Logistics Operations function. The role will be to manage technology deliverables for initiatives in the logistics area and transportation in particular
What you need to know about this position:
As a Logistics Technical Program Manager, you will be part of the Mondelez Digital Services Logistics Operations function. The role will be to manage technology deliverables for initiatives in the Transportation area.
The projects will be primarily based out of AMEA and Europe. Some projects could also be from other regions, as the candidate will be part of a global team.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Required – 8+ years minimum relevant experience as per the job description
- Required – Ability to manage large multiple projects/programs
- Required - Knowledge of Logistics processes in the manufacturing sector (Warehousing / Transportation)
- Required – Strong internal and external senior stakeholder management capability
- Required – Expertise in SAP TM application
- 5 E2E implementation experience for SAP TM
- Preferred - Technology Vendor Management Skills
Education / Certifications:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- SAP TM certification preferred.
Job specific requirements:
- Logistics Technical Program Manager will be responsible for the implementation of strategic initiatives related to transportation, customs and track and trace applications
- Have strong project and program manager experience
- Support Transportation end user requirements by identifying technology solutions in the transportation area, select technology vendors (including R.F.X. process), secure approvals and funding, manage end to end project delivery
- Have strong people management skills to lead projects and manage transportation solution providers, delivery partners and business P.M.s for successful delivery
- Experience in managing SAP TM related implementations and enhancements
- Manage SAP TM solution, understand business requirements and liaise with delivery partners to provide solution. The candidate should have a strong functional knowledge of the application
- Support building delivery partner capability to improve delivery of key transportation projects
- Support in identifying capabilities and initiatives to improve strategic KPIs, achieve operational excellence, create transparent supply chain and improve automation in the transportation area
- Work with business regional and global leads from manufacturing, planning, transportation and warehousing areas to fulfil cross functional requirements related to transportation technology capabilities
- Managed engagement for logistics demands from Business related to areas such as TMS, Network Optimization, Customs System, Integration, reporting etc.
- Responsible for technology vendor compliance such as Privacy Impact assessment, SOC1 Type2, SOC2 Type2, Info security assessment.
- Manage contract for Transportation technology vendors, work with procurement and business on negotiations and renewals.
Travel requirements: 20% travelWithin Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularSoftware & ApplicationsTechnology & Digital
Logistics Technical Program Manager
Technology & Digital