We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- ESG News
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- Cocoa Life
- 2021 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $69.72 USD +0.14 (0.2%)
- 2021 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will implement the operational capabilities of the business and support the operational elements for the market. You will coordinate route planning, system capabilities and tools management for the sales team.
How you will contribute
The planners are a primary Sales contact for the given category, accountable for the overall Category commercial plan for HU. They are the key junction between the category and the sales and being a single point of contact with distributing all relevant information between stakeholders (CSnL, Sales, Marketing, Category Planning). They contribute with analysis and reports to decision making, drive forecasting and pricing process. They evaluate the drivers vs the plan, provide the assumptions, opportunities and risks to the monthly forecasting process.
- Supporting role in KPI setting and regular monitoring in order to ensure revenue is realized in an expected pace and most profitable way.
- Support and prepare strategic decisions aligned with top management.
- Participation in the monthly forecasting process.
- Understand, plan and make decisions on all of the portfolio starting from individual product level to category affecting decisions.
- Make sure all sales affecting information is passed to the Commercial and Management team in an organized, holistic and timely manner.
- Support Revenue Growth initiative.
- Work very closely with the Marketing team, by providing key insights, targets, recommendations and evaluations reagarding new product launches.
- Work very closely with the Sales team as they are key participant of the planning process and you will deliver all information regarding (new) product availability, partner level pricing, supply shortages.
- Work very closely with Logistics and Demand Planning team to help ensure continuity of product supply to all partners, and make decisions regarding fair and sufficient product allocations on a daily level.
- Support the pricing process for the core and seasonal portfolio as well.
- Present, question and challenge the status quo on local and international forums.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Commercial and basic Financial acumen
- Intermediate Excel skill level (being confortable around big databases, pivot tables, formulas)
- Reducing complexity using an analytical, disciplined and collaborative approach
- High attention to detail in a daily operation, but being able to see the big picture
- Synthesizing multiple viewpoints into a holistic position
- Organizing and prioritizing, great time management
- Agile and out of box problem solving
- Great communication skills (Hungarian and English fluently)
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Working in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment a distinct advantage
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularSales OperationsSales
Sales Planning Specialist