We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
As expert you will bring a deep technical mastery of the process and equipment. That expertise allows you to lead the planning, process development and implementation of Planned Maintenance Elements in a Continuous Improvement manufacturing environment. You will manage this through teams consisting of various technical and non-technical personnel, key support contractors and operations personnel.
How you will contribute
- Partner & Enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines, to ensure Process stability; Participates in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology and process and centerline settings for the equipment and process and have deep technical mastery of the process and equipment; Owns the PM-Progressive maintenance systems and work processes and the PM-Progressive Maintenance Key Performance Indicators for the line/s along with Centerline Management systems; owns the R&M-Repairs & Maintenance budget of the line
- Develop, own and execute the line/s preventive and time-based maintenance systems and plans and build capability of the team to execute themselves; Build (spends at least 50% of time) technical and maintenance skills of the technicians working in the shifts, so that they are able to operate and maintain their equipment themselves; be part of the PM Pillar, own all PM systems and work process at the line level and lead some of them at the department level
- Partner with the Asset and Reliability team for system improvement and execution of special maintenance tasks; be responsible for Change Management on the line/s, localization of spares and proper break-down analysis and R&M cost reduction for the line/s; Represents the department/line/s as the site technology owner in the regional and global technology forums
- Assist in VSU for the new initiatives and enable the VSU team; Help the line leader in internal and external benchmarking and reapplication; be the subject matter expert on one of the component categories and be a trainer of PM related subjects for the plant
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s)at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM - Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line. Qualify and coach the next level SWP owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach
- The capability to work as the Line Leader, developing and aligning goal/master plan for the line, deploying and managing IDP for the members, coaching team members on their performance management and career development
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
This person will lead the maintenance team and make the integration under the Lean manufacturing methodology of maintenance processes towards the manufacturing team.
The candidate must have a great balance between knowledge of manufacturing operations and the Lean Manufacturing methodology (TPM).
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Leadership Experience
- Technical Knowledge about manufacturing & maintenance
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
Education / Certifications:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engr, or similar areas.
- Master's Degree (preferred)
Job specific requirements:
- Experience working with Lean Manufacturing Methodology
- Intermediate-Advanced English Level (the person should feel comfortable conducting meetings and presenting in English).
- Experience working with consumer goods companies (preferred)
- Experience working with ISO standard/regulations (preferred)
Work schedule: On site, Planta Lima - Perú.No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is Mondelez International’s Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries—Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic—and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda, Doña Pepa, Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Mondelez International we work under a hybrid model, in which our offices at WACAM offer us a space for connection, collaboration and co-creation, with attendance being subject to the needs of the teams themselves and/or the business.
Where permitted by internal policies and local laws, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical accommodation.
Job TypeRegularManufacturing supportManufacturing
Gerente de Mantenimiento