We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead new business opportunities in right store opportunities in white space retail environments. You use your deep understanding of our categories and brands to sell to new customers and to expand current customers’ portfolios. In this role, you develop promotional pricing structures to fit with customer needs.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for developing and successfully implementing the commercial plan strengthen and expand Mondelēz International’s position with and assigned customer by preparing, negotiating and executing the business plans
- Responsible for the coordination between the customer and Mondelēz International internal functions
- Accountable for maintaining and developing strategic growth plans for customers with a focus on portfolio management, listings, distribution and effective promotion and visibility
- Build and develop strong category partnerships
- Manage pricing within the Gross to Net Framework, Assortment management, Forecast accuracy in conjunction with supply chain function
- Together with cross functional colleagues evaluate, plan & execute appropriate promotional and in store visibility
- Monitor, analyze and report on market developments and competitor developments
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Retail account management Demonstrating credibility with senior stakeholders
- Delivering superior results in different markets with varying degrees of maturity
- Category management
- Communicating effectively
- Maintaining and building effective relationships
- Presenting to all levels of an organization
- Budgeting and forecasting
How to contribute:
- Responsible for the development and execution of selling programs related to Sales & Distribution, merchandising, and promotional plans
- Support between the Customer/Clients and Trade Marketing, E commerce & Sales Teams to ensure that our strategies and tactics are aligned to the needs of our Customers/Clients
- Responsible for building category (EB2B Model deep/broad) and customer plans for the assigned Category, working collaboratively with Category teams, Insights, and Customer/Clients
- Be seen as the Category expert internally and create compelling, actionable & measurable category plans KPIs (Sales, Growth, Mix Business Unit)
- Provide thought leadership internally & externally around brand & category initiatives (Promotional strategy, Budget execution)
- Leading delivery of Sales dashboard / fundamentals and recommending corrective actions to ensure targets are met
- Ongoing assessment of critical baseline volume opportunities / risks and lead initiatives to optimize EB2B Sales Performance
- Responsible to reach targets of Sell in & Sell Out in clients
- Credit/collections Management of clients
- Execute R2M agenda of coverage & expansion plan with EB2B of POS and channels
What this role should bring?
- Experience in retail / CPG companies. 60% sales profile – 40% E commerce.
- Sales/ Experience managing e commerce (integral)
- At least 3 years of experience in E commerce / CPG Companies.
- Intermediate-advanced English
- Intermediate-advanced Excel
- Category development, key accounts and market insight analysis and delivering growth through category leadership
- Having a future-focused mindset, demonstrating curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business plans
- Delivering strategic plans, measuring and monitoring results, and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Influence stakeholders and interacting effectively with others, with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- Proven experience in the fast-moving consumer goods field is a distinct advantage
- Professional in Business Administration, economics, industrial engineering or related fields.
- Learning on the Fly
- Able to work in dynamic work environments
- Growth Mindset
- Selling & Influencing
- Perseverance / Tolerance to frustration
- Organization Agility
- Proficient in Digital Marketing
- Data & Analytics
- Key Account Management
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is Mondelez International’s Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries—Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic—and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda, Doña Pepa, Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Mondelez International we work under a hybrid model, in which our offices at WACAM offer us a space for connection, collaboration and co-creation, with attendance being subject to the needs of the teams themselves and/or the business.
Where permitted by internal policies and local laws, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical accommodation.
Job TypeRegularAccount ManagementSales
EB2B (Business to Business) Commercial Sales Coordinator