We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will help manage and maintain the facilities of a site/office (excluding manufacturing and IT-related areas) to ensure a conducive and comfortable work environment in accordance to health, safety, environment and security policy, guidelines and requirements.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and monitor the daily cleaning, maintenance and repairs for the site infrastructure (cafeteria, pantry, office area, internal mailing etc.), ensuring all vendor service levels are met and escalating and following up on any unresolved issues
- Lead all aspects of facilities management including technical installations of energy, maintenance, development and optimal availability and safety of on-premise activities in compliance with all relevant legal requirements
- Support the facilities requirements of all factory/office-related projects and investments related to the property and to some extent production
- Ensure that the company's electrical safety policy is complied with and that power-intensive electricity works are carried out under current rules
- Adhere to the budget and annual plan for the maintenance of the site/office and ensure timely vendor payments
- Establish and follow-up on comprehensive and detailed environmental objectives for the plant and disseminate information about these including energy consumption, water consumption and different emissions
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous experience in facilities management
- In-depth knowledge of the utilities necessary for the smooth functioning of the site/office (air conditioning, electrical wiring, piping, electric power distribution, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of current regulations in the fields of utilities and building management
- Responsiveness, anticipates issues ahead, highly organized personality
- Compliance with deadlines and costs
- Budgeting and budget monitoring
- Excellent use of IT (CMMS Coswin, SAP) and administrative tools
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularAdministration SupportAdministration Services