We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will be responsible for production planning of SKUs on specific manufacturing assets. You will conduct mid- and long-term planning through to finite scheduling. You will also work closely with plant operations, suppliers and demand to ensure a proper flow of information and operational execution.
How you will contribute
- Develop short- and long-term end-to-end supply chain plans for items produced internally and externally
- Meet your KPIs including (but not limited to) meeting or exceeding customer fill rate, delivering finished goods inventories at or below target levels and meeting waste objectives
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous improvement of the plan
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply planning
- Deliver master and detailed schedules and long-range plans (including capacity considerations) and material requirement plans by using system tools
- Support and implement improvements in the planning arena to improve customer fill rate, inventory targets, and waste reduction to meet company KPIs
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in FMCG/CPG environment, preferably food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience in an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on the key priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills – and able to understand and interpret data
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in Southeast Asia is in five countries serving 19 markets with more than 18 nationalities and 7,500 employees. This group is emerging as one of the fastest growing regions in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and we are proud of consistently producing high quality products in nine manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling brands like Oreo and Tiger biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Jacob’s crackers, Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Tang powdered beverage, Halls candy and Eden cheese. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularSupply Planning (MPS - scheduling - MRP)Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics