We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible
You will participate in the daily activities of our warehouses in a safe way, including activities such as truck unloading, putting away, storing, picking, truck loading, stock counting.
How you will contribute
- Work in the warehousing, order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Adhere to all safety and quality checks and specified rules
- Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner
- Load product pallets following standard operating procedures in accordance with the daily delivery schedule
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Forklift experience preferred
- Have or be able to obtain relevant licenses to operate equipment
- Able to Lift a minimum of 50 lbs./25kg
More about this role
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday, occasional Saturday / Starting time is 10am (Shift times may vary per business needs)
- Part-Time position
- Non - Union role
- Payment: $26.80 an hour
- Location: Job is located in Weston, FL
- Requirements: At least 2 years of warehousing experience
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
For office-based, salaried roles at Bakery and Customer Service & Logistics locations, and some remote roles proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious, medical and/or other accommodations as required by law will be considered on a case by case basis. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States. This COVID-19 vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that do not permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not limited to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Montana, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
Job TypeRegularWarehousing & Logistics Operations ManagementCustomer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics