We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will be manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of a country, category, Supply Chain or FP&A. You will support the Senior Manager or Director in data collection to prepare business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution and support delivery of overall objectives and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting. You may also have a direct report or manage third party providers resources.
How you will contribute
- Manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Strategic Plan and Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will own data collection and verify data integrity
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Help the senior manager and the business prepare critical financial data and insight that enable perspectives for business strategies and decisions
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of Finance peers and drive our Finance talent agenda within the organization, with a focus on local FP&A pipeline
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including experience with business partnering and communication skills across a large regional or local public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to identify/execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
Mais sobre esta função
Sabemos do nosso papel como agentes de transformação para gerar uma mudança positiva, por isso, diversidade, equidade e inclusão são uma de nossas prioridades. Acreditamos na quebra de estereótipos e barreiras para garantir a representatividade da sociedade dentro da nossa empresa. E, para isso, temos um Comitê de Diversidade que atua em quatro frentes, Pessoas com deficiência (PCD), Étnico-Racial, Mulheres e LGBTQIAP+, além de fazer parte do MOVER - Movimento pela Equidade Racial.
O que você precisa saber sobre esta função:
Business Partner de Finanças para o Marketing das Categorias Biscuits & Meals (Royal e Philadelphia).
Quais ingredientes extras você trará:
Perfil curioso e consultivo, habilidade de provocar questionamentos a cerca de retorno sobre investimentos e promoções, entre outros temas.
A Mondelez International está atenta ao futuro do trabalho e valoriza o bem-estar de nossas pessoas, buscando proporcionar as melhores experiências. Sendo assim, algumas de nossas vagas administrativas são elegíveis ao modelo híbrido, possibilitando o trabalho remoto em alguns dias da semana.No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Brazil is Mondelēz International’s fourth largest operation in the world, with 10,000 employees at 17 sites proudly making, selling and distributing some of the most loved brands of gums, candies, powdered beverages, cream cheeses, chocolates, biscuits, and desserts in Brazil. We make snacking favorites like Bis, Lacta, Oreo, Club Social, Sonho de Valsa, Trakinas, Trident, Halls, Royal, Tang and many others. We truly are part of Brazilians’ lives: You can find our mouth-watering products in more than 700,000 locations in the country. Our plants are based in Vitoria de Santo Antão, in Pernambuco state, and Curitiba, in Paraná state. We will relaunch our tech center in 2020 so we can keep creating innovative choices, offering the right snack for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularFinance Planning & Performance ManagementFinance