We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, OB Finest, Pascall, Olina’s Bakehouse, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone.
The HSE Advisor will support the MDLZ safety principle of continually strive for zero incidents across our Gourmet Food site as nothing we do is worth getting hurt. With a mindset aligned that all injuries and occupational illnesses can and must be prevented, this role will see you support these values and principles.
Reporting into HSE Lead, this newly created position will see you demonstrate your commitment and delivery in HSE programs support, continuing to meet relevant standards and regulations for best practice, maintain regulation/procedure compliance and implemented, and hazards/aspects assessments are conducted on a regular basis.
This role would suit a passionate and energetic individual who takes pride in their work, looking to further develop their career in HSE in a large multinational, with a great team of people.
How you will contribute
- Assist and lead the cultural transformation regarding HSE to help lead plant to achieve Zero accidents and Incidents
- Be responsible for coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health & Safety programs and processes
- Participate in investigations to facilitate closure of identified non-conformances
- Provide Health and Safety expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities
- Follow up on non-conformances and develops the systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis
- Maintain an up-to-date incident reporting system, assist with investigating incidents in conjunction with the HSE Pillar team/safety committee and drive the completion of corrective actions to eliminate root causes/reoccurrence
- Develop technical guidance programs to identify and remove physical hazards`
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Relevant qualifications in Health and Safety - Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety / Diploma Work Health and Safety / ISO 450011
- Working Knowledge of Australian workplace Heath – legislation, regulations, and codes of practice in a manufacturing /warehousing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with individuals at all levels and the ability to provide coaching to the site
- Health and Safety training in areas such as OSHA, EPA, DNREC is highly advantageous.
This role is a 12-month contract positionNo Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeTemporary (Fixed Term)Health, Safety & EnvironmentManufacturing