We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will be manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of a country, category, Supply Chain or FP&A. You will support the Senior Manager or Director in data collection to prepare business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution and support delivery of overall objectives and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting. You may also have a direct report or manage third party providers resources.
How you will contribute
- Manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Strategic Plan and Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will own data collection and verify data integrity
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Help the senior manager and the business prepare critical financial data and insight that enable perspectives for business strategies and decisions
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of Finance peers and drive our Finance talent agenda within the organization, with a focus on local FP&A pipeline
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including experience with business partnering and communication skills across a large regional or local public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to identify/execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in Southeast Asia is in five countries serving 19 markets with more than 18 nationalities and 7,500 employees. This group is emerging as one of the fastest growing regions in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and we are proud of consistently producing high quality products in nine manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling brands like Oreo and Tiger biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Jacob’s crackers, Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Tang powdered beverage, Halls candy and Eden cheese. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularFinance Planning & Performance ManagementFinance