We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As part of Mondelēz International Business Services, you have leadership responsibility for a specific discipline that may include partnering with leaders in sales, finance, marketing, customer service and logistics, procurement, HR etc. You are part of a team that delivers best-in-class service and value creation to their clients and that always strives for operational excellence.
How you will contribute
You will work with others to ensure that processes are understood and that changes are effectively implemented. To excel in this role, you will keep a close track on actions and issues and ensure they are resolved on a timely basis. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that services are provided and measured, including vendor management, contract management and service level agreements, offer suggestions to other stakeholders to enhance the experience strategy, ensure value delivery using performance metrics and analysis, and work with others to achieve operational excellence and continuous improvement to ensure customer-focused delivery of services.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Working in a project-driven organization
- Managing multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Your specific discipline (in-depth)
- Change management and governance processes
- Influencing and communicating with others
- Presentation skills
- Compliance and controls (experience in audits or part of programs where compliance is important)
- Working effectively in a constantly changing environment and using initiative and personal resourcefulness
Plus d'informations sur cette fonction
Ce que vous devez savoir à propos de ce poste :
- Driver les temps forts RH
- Assurer les activités RH operationnelles
- S'occuper du cycle de la performance (e.g : les événements paie)
- Management fonctionnel et opérationnel
- Capacité à établir avec efficacité des relations à tous les niveaux
- Volonté de collaborer entre collègues
Exigences professionnelles spécifiques :
- Expérience professionnelle avérée à un poste de cadre dans les RH
(5 ans minimum)
> Expérience dans la gestion d'équipe
> Expérience dans le management au niveau sénior
> Âme de leader
- Très bon niveau d'anglais
- Data-oriented (e.g: Expérience dans la mise en place de scorecard..)
- Experience dans une structure matricielle
- Expérience FMCG
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularExperience ManagementGlobal Business Services
Global Business Services