We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
- Who We Are
- Our Way of Doing Business
- See All Brands
- Baked Snacks
Snacking Made Right
- ESG at MDLZ
- ESG Reporting Center
- Our Positions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Mindful Snacking
- Colleague & Community Well-being
- Sustainable Snacking
- Partners and Industry Memberships
- ESG News
- Cocoa Life
- 2022 ESG Report
- Investor Relations
- Why Invest
- News & Events
- Corporate Governance
- IR Resources
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Northern Europe
- Central Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Contact Us
NASDAQ: MDLZ $75.13 USD -0.05 (-0.07%)
- 2022 ESG Report
News & Events
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Europe Region
- Contact Us
- Chips Ahoy
- Club Social
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Honey Maid
- Kinh Do
- Tate's Bake Shop
- Wheat Thins
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic global and local brands such as Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Pascall, The Natural Confectionery Company, Belvita, Ritz and Toblerone with global revenues exceeding $26 billion USD.
We want you to be our Brand representative in store using your passion for our brands, to create interest and excitement for shoppers through building impactful displays and ensuring our products are presented at their best.
This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with the Territory Manager within the Yeppoon area and is a casual role working an average of 6 hours weekly. Availability on Tuesday and Wednesday days is a must, and you will have flex for additional hours as required in seasonal events such as Easter, Halloween, and Christmas.
How you will contribute
- Build strong relationships with our customers and Sales team by being reliable, efficient, and communicating effectively
- Build displays of our products in line with our standards and in the pre-agreed locations
- Use impactful Point of Sale on our displays to generate shopper interest in our products
- Make sure our products are always available on shelf for shoppers to purchase
- Keep looking for additional opportunities to enable shoppers to enjoy our products
What you will bring
Most importantly, a desire to do your best every day and make our Brands thrive in store. To be successful, you will:
- Ideally have previous merchandising experience but don’t worry, we will provide training if you haven’t
- Be confident with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated, able to work autonomously and take pride in your work
- Be flexible, as hours will change due to business needs and busy times of the year
- Be comfortable using an iPad
- Comfortable with physical work such as lifting of boxes, filling up shelves (lower and over-head) and putting together point of sale material (displays)
- You will also need a current driver's license and have a road worthy vehicle covered by car insurance.
What we can provide
There are many advantages in working for Mondelēz, here is just a few:
- A great team to work with!
- Reimbursement of home-to-home kilometers
- Access to learning and development
- Company-paid physio for both work and non-work aches & pains
- Access to discounts at major retailers and service providers
- Free access to the Mondelēz Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly and Annual Merchandiser Awards to reward high performance
- The opportunity to progress your career if you wish
This role is open to all, including university students. Candidates with a background or degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Finance, or who are currently studying, are welcome to apply.
An average of 6 hours a weekNo Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our mission is to provide consumers with the right snack, for the right moment, made in the right way. Across Japan, Australia and New Zealand, we make, market and sell mouth-watering and well-loved global and local brands including Cadbury chocolate, Oreo, belVita, Clorets, The Natural Confectionery Company and Pascall candies. We employ 2,100 people across six manufacturing plants in Japan, Australia and New Zealand who strive to make sure our customers snack right with the best ingredients possible. We bring our products to you with pride.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeCasual (No Fixed Hours)Field SalesSales
Casual Cadbury Retail Support - Yeppoon
Casual (No Fixed Hours)