We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Procurement Manager – IT Security Services
R-73931 | Birmingham, United Kingdom | 3 other location(s) availableApply Now
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
Global Sourcing Manager – IT Security Services
Procurement Manager – IT Security Services, reports directly to the Global Sourcing Manager for Infrastructure and Cyber Security within the IBS Global Supplier Management function. The role will entail working closely with the Mondelez Digital Services stakeholders on all sourcing and contract management practices on a global scale for IT Information Security and Cyber Security Services and other IT spend areas as required. The key activities include building strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders to manage end to end procurement activities from contract advisory, managing bid events, supplier negotiations , supporting project execution, supplier relationship management, and driving controls and compliance. The Global Sourcing Manager is a key role, which will work on a well-defined scope:
How you will contribute
- The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the company’s end to end sourcing and contract management of IT Information Security and Cybersecurity Services. In addition, the individual may be asked to support other sub-spend areas and will be responsible for all phases of sourcing and contract management that require the skills necessary to identify cost saving opportunities, create competitive environments, creatively negotiate, generate contracts to assure seamless availability of all products and services.
- The successful candidate will be able to partner with key global stakeholders to ensure success in key deliverables across both Procurement and Mondelez Digital Services.
- Execute end-to-end sourcing and contract management activities within the Global IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security team.
- Plan and execute Global Sourcing strategies utilising leading-edge sourcing techniques.
- Contract manage key agreements such as Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work to ensure that compliance and strategic objectives are met.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to support the successful implementation of key initiatives.
- Manage sourcing events to evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models.
- Analyse industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities.
- Support global supplier relationship management (SRM) program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for negotiations for best possible cost service guarantee and develop “win-win” strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure full compliance to procurement policy for 100% of spend under management.
- Support the delivery of strategic Global Supplier Management objectives; Productivity, Cashflow, Cost Avoidance, Supplier Diversity etc.
- Work in collaboration cross-functionally with other support functions such as legal, security, finance, tax, etc for efficient contract execution.
Assist and drive stakeholder alignment.
- Support the identification of the stakeholders in the initiation of the strategy development and sourcing execution projects.
- Actively engage with stakeholders as defined in alignment with the Spend Area Manager throughout the strategy development and sourcing execution process.
- Ensure that the input from the stakeholder is considered in the process.
Supplier relationship Management
- Drive supplier performance by implementing best practice ways of working across the global supplier portfolio.
- Coordinate with Global and Regional stakeholders to obtain feedback on supplier performance related to service, quality and delivery to help build insights for supplier relationship management (SRM) program.
- Monitor, control and report KPI’s for the assigned Spend Area.
What you will bring
- Recognised qualification in Procurement or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in IT and/ or Information Security and/ or Cyber Security Services.
- Ability to work autonomously with a can do attitude.
- Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree.
- Skills/Leadership Competencies
- Analytical and Problem Solving.
- Project Management and Communication.
- Relationship Management.
- Excel and Power Point proficiency
- Experience sourcing software/ license agreements / SaaS agreements
- Considerable experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management.
- Prior Sourcing, Negotiation and Contract Management experience.
More about this role:
Travel requirements: You must be in commutable distance to the Mondelez office
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Procurement Manager – IT Security Services