We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will answer the most critical questions within Product Quality Benchmark & Pack Quality Benchmark by managing multiple data source and translating them into powerful and actionable brand positioning strategies.
How you will contribute
- Translate multiple data sources (i.e. Pack-QB, retail, consumer, market, demographic, brand health tracking, etc.) to provide powerful and actionable recommendations.
- Create, deploy and maintain intuitive, engaging dashboards and scorecards (Excel, Tableau or other).
- Develop/evolve/update protocols and materials for PQB and Pack-QB Marker testing program.
- Provide formal training and informal coaching to insights team on the philosophy and methodology for each program
- Lead cross-functional Governance meetings for PQB & Pack QB.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Experience in marketing, analytics, statistics or business management
- Experience in data integration, analytics and business application
- Experience in dashboarding and data visualization
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience in budget management
- Advanced excel skills, Tableau/other data visualization capabilities
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Brazil is Mondelēz International’s fourth largest operation in the world, with 10,000 employees at 17 sites proudly making, selling and distributing some of the most loved brands of gums, candies, powdered beverages, cream cheeses, chocolates, biscuits, and desserts in Brazil. We make snacking favorites like Bis, Lacta, Oreo, Club Social, Sonho de Valsa, Trakinas, Trident, Halls, Royal, Tang and many others. We truly are part of Brazilians’ lives: You can find our mouth-watering products in more than 700,000 locations in the country. Our plants are based in Vitoria de Santo Antão, in Pernambuco state, and Curitiba, in Paraná state. We will relaunch our tech center in 2020 so we can keep creating innovative choices, offering the right snack for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularInnovation insightsInsights