We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Safety first! You will provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and manage the site health program, including safety inspections, ergonomics training and ergonomics assessments, to drive a reduction in work and non work related injuries. You will as well undertake management of testing programs required by local legislation
How you will contribute
- Provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and effectively manage the site health program, including managing work related and non-work related injuries and illnesses
- Coordinate preventative health and wellness programs to drive a reduction in work related injuries
- Provide Initial emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured (trauma) patients
- Support the development of health related policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the site including the delivery of training where necessary
- Management , maintenance and administration of medical equipment and consumables in line with legal and medical standards including audit of equipment and storing, dispensing, administering and safe disposal of medicines
- Assess plant risk for health issues or any occupational related illness, acting upon the assessment and controlling them through proper preventive measures
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant qualifications in the area of Occupational Health or claims management. Qualified Doctor or Nursing practitioner
- Diploma or Degree qualifications in OHS/Claims & Injury Management, Workplace Ergonomics, Rehabilitation or related discipline
- Relevant experience in OHS (Occupational Safety and Health)
- Strong experience in an Injury Management & Rehabilitation role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and Injury Management legislative requirements
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in Southeast Asia is in five countries serving 19 markets with more than 18 nationalities and 7,500 employees. This group is emerging as one of the fastest growing regions in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and we are proud of consistently producing high quality products in nine manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling brands like Oreo and Tiger biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Jacob’s crackers, Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Tang powdered beverage, Halls candy and Eden cheese. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularHealth, Safety & EnvironmentManufacturing