We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
- Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (AMEA) supply governance and process standardization – to govern different aspects of supply planning like capacity planning, inventory planning, Cross-Business Unit supplies and to ensure process parameters are aligned for different business units so to re-create regional view centrally.
Education / Certifications:
- Pursuing a degree in Data Science / Supply Chain Management and/or Engineering
Job specific requirements:
- Fundamentals of Supply planning (Capacity, Inventory, ERP),
- Proficient in MS Excel
- With basic knowledge about the latest data science tools and languages, advantage
- Stakeholder management
- Can do full-time internship for at least 5-6 months
What you need to know about this position (Project Brief):
- Work on end to end process standardization for cross business units (BU) flows.
- Create visibility for demand and supply between source plants and destination business units (BU) and device a governance structure with relevant dashboards to track key performance parameters on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with different business units (BU) to accumulate capacity related information and design capacity planning template to standardize RCCP process across the region and to ensure central availability of all informational metrics for long term capacity modelling
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeIntern (Fixed Term)InternsEarly Careers