We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
This is an exciting role where you will learn to use market insights and data analysis to work with different partners to start and shape new market trends. You will support the development and execution of sourcing strategies for spend categories and support the continuous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes
How you will contribute
You support spend category teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies for specific spend categories. To excel in this role, you interact with cross-functional stakeholders to manage spend and market analytics (for example, conducting “make or buy” analyses). You also generate insights from bid events, prepare supplier negotiation materials, support project execution and supplier relationship management, and drive controls and compliance.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Data Analytics – ability to analyze and visualize large amounts of data
- Supply market analysis experience preferred
- Project management
- Negotiating, influencing and building collaborative relationships
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Procurement Experience of 2 to 3+ years, sourcing capabilities, Stakeholder management, Costs and Productivity strategies
- Communication and interpersonal skills, acting pro-activity and with the ability to manage stakeholders
- Creativity and problem solving skills to ensure timely resolution of challenges
- Learning and adapting quickly, working under pressure, managing multiple priorities and dealing well with ambiguity
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; Professional in Administrative Careers
Job specific requirements:
- Negotiation skills
- Able to influence others at same or higher level without formal authority
Travel requirements: N/A
Work schedule: Mon - Fri 9 AM 6 PMNo Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Southern Cone represents Mondelez International operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. We produce over 40 iconic and delicious brands with more than 400 products including Milka, Oreo, Cadbury and Tang, and local jewels like Mantecol, Cerealitas, Terrabusi and Clight, among others. More than 3,300 wonderful people proudly work make our delicious snacks at three production plants in Argentina: the Pacheco Plant in Buenos Aires Province, the Victoria Plant (also in Buenos Aires Province), and Villa Mercedes Plant in Villa Mercedes Province.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.