We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You work in partnership with customers to define and execute a winning growth strategy for both Mondelēz International and the customer.
How you will contribute
- Develop and drive broad customer relationships across all levels with a key focus on building relationships at an appropriate level within the customer.
- Execute the strategy for the customer
- Ensure the delivery of JCBP (Joint Customer Business Plan).
- Optimize the use of resources in order to obtain more profitability in the operations
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Customer-facing roles
- Growing revenue and market share
- Delivering results and problem solving
- Understanding multiple customers, go-to market strategies, structure and business practices
- Negotiating and influencing skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
Antender una cadena MT con base en interior
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Comunicacion efectiva
- Trabajo en Equipo.
Education / Certifications:
- Universitario Completo
Job specific requirements:
- Residir en Bahia Blanca o en zonas aledañas (no excluyente)
- Ingles básico
- Experiencia en Ventas comprobable, preferible en consumo masivo
- Manejo de paquete de Office avanzado.
- Power BI ( Plus)
- Movilidad Propia ( excluyente)
- Disponibilidad para viajar
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Southern Cone represents Mondelez International operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. We produce over 40 iconic and delicious brands with more than 400 products including Milka, Oreo, Cadbury and Tang, and local jewels like Mantecol, Cerealitas, Terrabusi and Clight, among others. More than 3,300 wonderful people proudly work make our delicious snacks at three production plants in Argentina: the Pacheco Plant in Buenos Aires Province, the Victoria Plant (also in Buenos Aires Province), and Villa Mercedes Plant in Villa Mercedes Province.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularAccount ManagementSales