We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You support key account teams on a wide variety of activities to meet our strategic growth plan.
How you will contribute
- Support Account Managers to ensure an effectively communicated, coordinated and focused sales effort against key commercial priorities
- Negotiate with applicable account representatives, to build and maintain favorable and effective relationships with customers
- Provide support for all activities necessary to managing the customer relationship effectively including trade funds, invoicing and claims queries, relevant sales promotions, merchandising, shelf management and national sales programs etc.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Delivering results and problem solving
- Negotiation and influencing
- Planning and execution
- Analytical ability
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Work schedule:No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in Southeast Asia is in five countries serving 19 markets with more than 18 nationalities and 7,500 employees. This group is emerging as one of the fastest growing regions in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and we are proud of consistently producing high quality products in nine manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling brands like Oreo and Tiger biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Jacob’s crackers, Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Tang powdered beverage, Halls candy and Eden cheese. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularAccount ManagementSales