We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
This role delivers recruitment activities for the supported population, engaging with People Managers to understand their requirements and driving the end-to-end recruitment process. The TA Advisor partners with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide an excellent candidate and People Manager experience. Specialized expertise in local market knowledge, most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process; As part of a BU Squad liaises with BU TA Lead and BU People Experience Lead to ensure recruitment service delivery is in line with overall Employee Lifecycle practices within the BU.
How you will contribute
- Provide specialist technical expertise to lead both proactive and reactive Recruitment activities in accordance with MDLZ policies, standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with the People Manager and People Lead providing market insights and accountable for candidate experience, including tracking, assessment, feedback and offer (for externals) and assists with internal offers as needed
- Work with People Managers to establish business requirements and to determine applicant requirements, leads and coaches managers throughout process to drive identification, selection and landing of best talent
- Work with TA Coordinator to deliver the end-to-end recruitment process for candidates
- Source the best candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels- owning the creation and execution of a sourcing strategy to generate both active and passive talent for current and future vacancies
- Act as a candidate relationship manager during hiring processes for immediate needs while proactively building talent pools for future hiring needs and provide high-touch support for key Recruitment moments that matter to candidates and hiring
- Collaborate with BU Talent Acquisition Lead an/or TA Lead to understand and implement processes, drive continuous improvement and provide quality service. Drives operational efficiency with a focus on continuous improvement, candidate and hiring manager experience and meeting SLAs. Support BU TA Lead and/or TA Lead with candidate and hiring manager satisfaction monitoring and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in talent acquisition processes and channels with dedicated and specialised expertise in sourcing , assessment, matching, selling and closing capabilities
- Expertise in local market knowledge, the most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for results & customer service orientation
- Strong project and vendor management skills, ability to lead complex projects and pro-actively manage work and drive continuous improvement
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
You will part of team of TA advisors responsible for engaging and hiring the best talent for the 13 countries of the Latin America region.
Expertise in employee branding, sourcing, early careers programs, vendor management, onboarding programs and DEI are key elements to collaborate with the recruiting strategy and succeed as a TA Advisor in Wacam.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Stakeholder Management
- Agile mindset
- Results oriented
- Strong capabilities to influence hiring managers and candidates
- Data driven
- Knowledge about the LA markets specially: Colombia, Perú, Chile, Ecuador and Costa Rica
- Best practices in DEI, employee branding and sourcing strategies
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, HR, industrial engineer or related areas.
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hiring top performing teams
- Knowledge in Recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems, specially Workday
- MS office savvy
- Sourcing skills
- Advanced English
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is Mondelez International’s Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries—Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic—and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda, Doña Pepa, Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Mondelez International we work under a hybrid model, in which our offices at WACAM offer us a space for connection, collaboration and co-creation, with attendance being subject to the needs of the teams themselves and/or the business.
Where permitted by internal policies and local laws, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical accommodation.
Job TypeRegularTalent ManagementHuman Resources
Talent Acquisition Advisor Wacam