We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will be crucial in supporting our business by creating valuable, actionable insights about the data, and communicating your findings to the business. You will work with various stakeholders to determine how to use business data for business solutions/insights.
How you will contribute
- Analyze and derive value from data through the application methods such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, machine learning and data visualization. In this role you will also formulate hypotheses and test them using math, statistics, visualization and predictive modeling
- Understand business challenges, create valuable actionable insights about the data, and communicate your findings to the business. After that you will work with stakeholders to determine how to use business data for business solutions/insights
- Enable data-driven decision making by creating custom models or prototypes from trends or patterns discerned and by underscoring implications. Coordinate with other technical/functional teams to implement models and monitor results
- Apply mathematical, statistical, predictive modelling or machine-learning techniques and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques. Select, acquire and integrate data for analysis. Develop data hypotheses and methods, train and evaluate analytics models, share insights and findings and continues to iterate with additional data
- Develop processes, techniques, and tools to analyze and monitor model performance while ensuring data accuracy
- Evaluate the need for analytics, assess the problems to be solved and what internal or external data sources to use or acquire. Specify and apply appropriate mathematical, statistical, predictive modelling or machine-learning techniques to analyze data, generate insights, create value and support decision making
- Contribute to exploration and experimentation in data visualization and you will manage reviews of the benefits and value of analytics techniques and tools and recommend improvements
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong quantitative skillset with experience in statistics and linear algebra.
- A natural inclination toward solving complex problems
- Knowledge/experience with statistical programming languages including R, Python, SQL, etc., to process data and gain insights from it
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques including decision-tree learning, clustering, artificial neural networks, etc., and their pros and cons
- Knowledge and experience in advanced statistical techniques and concepts including, regression, distribution properties, statistical testing, etc.
- Good communication skills to promote cross-team collaboration
- Experience/knowledge in statistics and data mining techniques including random forest, GLM/regression, social network analysis, text mining, etc. Ability to use data visualization tools to showcase data for stakeholders
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated full-stack data scientist to join our Center for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying data science solutions that drives business values for stakeholders.
- Role involves working with wide range of data, structured and unstructured, experience who have facilitated business workshops, led data science projects, and set up machine learning operations.
- The incumbent will be in charge of managing the data science product which requires expertise above that of a typical data scientist.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders, to understand business needs and identify data science opportunities
- Design and implement data science models and algorithms to solve complex business problems using GCP/Azure Databricks platform
- Collect, clean, and preprocess large datasets from various internal and external sources.
- Streamlining data science process working with Data Engineering, and Technology teams.
- Managing multiple analytics projects within a Function to deliver end-to-end data science solutions, creation of insights and identify patterns.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and infrastructure to support the data science projects
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders through data visualizations and presentations.
- Stay up to date with the latest data science trends and technologies, specifically for GCP companies
Education /Certifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Statistics, Mathematics.
Job specific requirements:
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in a in a clouds-based environment such as GCP, Azure, Amazon
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R, Spark
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and D3.js
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design principles
- Experience with GCP platforms and services such as Big Query, Cloud ML Engine, and Cloud Storage
- Experience in configuring and setting up the version control on Code, Data, and Machine Learning Models using GitHub.
- Self-driven, be able to work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment, adaptability to the changing business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge with application architecture, data security and compliance team.
Travel requirements: 10%
Work schedule: 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM
This is an excellent opportunity for a full-stack data scientist to take their career to the next level by working with the latest technologies and driving business value.
If you are a passionate and motivated data scientist who is excited about working with us.
Apply today to join our team and make a real impact on the future of data science.Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularData ScienceAnalytics & Data Science