We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Under broad supervision, you will reconcile and adjust general ledger accounts and/or bank statements. You may also perform moderately complex analyses of performance results. In addition, you will compile, consolidate, and analyze accounting and finance information for financial statements and reports and perform other special projects as assigned.
How you will contribute
- Support accounting and external reporting activities including accurate and timely U.S. GAAP reporting and timeliness and integrity of statutory financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, KPIs, fixed assets, restructuring and intercompany charges. As required, you will support activities performed by Mondelēz International Business Services/third-party service providers during month/quarter /year-end close, statistical reporting and statutory audit
- Contribute to strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Mondelēz International’s AER policies. Support audit activities and provide information on auditors' request
- Perform moderately complex analysis of performance results as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Accounting and External Reporting (AER) team. Invest in personal development and contribute to the overall development of peers and the AER team
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in accounting and external reporting including understanding U.S. GAAP, IFRS or local GAAP, close processes and financial reporting systems (SAP experience preferred). Knowledge in policy, controls and compliance design including SOX reporting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in FMCG/CPG Industry or Big Four accounting preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including proven business partnering and communication skills. Experience working as a finance leader managing cross-functional and business partner teams to drive timely and accurate results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial system knowledge
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values, policies and external regulations
More about this role
Responsible for performing accounting, finance and procedural work in the Accounting and External Reporting Team. The analyst will reconcile and adjust general ledger accounts. Perform moderately complex analyses of performance results. In addition, will compile, will consolidate, and will analyze accounting and finance information for financial statements and reports and perform other special projects as assigned.
Job specific requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting positions in multinational companies, working with a large scope of countries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial system knowledge
- English proficient is required
- Technical expertise in accounting and external reporting including understanding U.S. GAAP, IFRS or local GAAP, closing processes and financial reporting systems (SAP experience preferred).
- Knowledge in policy, controls and compliance design including SOX reporting
- Leadership skills including proven business partnering and communication skills.
- Experience working as a finance leader managing cross-functional and business partner relationship to drive timely and accurate results
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Southern Cone represents Mondelez International operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. We produce over 40 iconic and delicious brands with more than 400 products including Milka, Oreo, Cadbury and Tang, and local jewels like Mantecol, Cerealitas, Terrabusi and Clight, among others. More than 3,300 wonderful people proudly work make our delicious snacks at three production plants in Argentina: the Pacheco Plant in Buenos Aires Province, the Victoria Plant (also in Buenos Aires Province), and Villa Mercedes Plant in Villa Mercedes Province.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularAccounting & External ReportingFinance