We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will implement the operational capabilities of the business and support the operational elements for the market. You will coordinate route planning, system capabilities and tools management for the sales team.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and initiate customer and employee master data changes for sales including processing of data.
- Support the implementation of organizational realignments for master data and administrative processes.
- Support the revision/development of relevant sales policies and administrative processes including the provision in suitable media.
- Test for system implementation and system changes working closely with sales as well as various internal departments and external service providers.
- Identify and implement master data simplification opportunities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in customer service, logistics or sales support
- Basic knowledge of sales systems and tools (including SAP and MS Excel)
- Solid communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and resolve multiple queries, respond quickly and maintain composure
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
Como Revenue Management Analyst trabajarás en el análisis de datos, a fin de alcanzar un manejo más eficiente de la información y determinar así el mejor portfolio de productos de la compañía.
Education / Certifications:
Estudiante avanzado o graudado de la licenciatura en Administración de Empresas, Economía, Ingeniería Industrial, o carreras afines.
Job specific requirements:
- +1 año de experiencia en áreas de Sales Operations, Soporte a Ventas, Data Analytics, o áreas afines.
- Experiencia en empresas de consumo masivo (deseable)
- Manejo de inglés intermedio/avanzado
- Manejo de Paquete Office avanzado, Manejo de Power BI (deseable)
Esquema híbrido, Lunes a Viernes 9hs a 18 hsNo Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Southern Cone represents Mondelez International operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. We produce over 40 iconic and delicious brands with more than 400 products including Milka, Oreo, Cadbury and Tang, and local jewels like Mantecol, Cerealitas, Terrabusi and Clight, among others. More than 3,300 wonderful people proudly work make our delicious snacks at three production plants in Argentina: the Pacheco Plant in Buenos Aires Province, the Victoria Plant (also in Buenos Aires Province), and Villa Mercedes Plant in Villa Mercedes Province.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularSales OperationsSales