We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Together with analytics team leaders you will support our business with excellent data models to uncover trends that can drive long-term business results.
How you will contribute
- Work in close partnership with the business leadership team to execute the analytics agenda
- Identify and incubate best-in-class external partners to drive delivery on strategic projects
- Develop custom models/algorithms to uncover signals/patterns and trends to drive long-term business performance
- Execute the business analytics program agenda using a methodical approach that conveys to stakeholders what business analytics will deliver
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Using data analysis to make recommendations to senior leaders
- Technical experience in roles in best-in-class analytics practices
- Experience deploying new analytical approaches in a complex and highly matrixed organization
- Savvy in usage of the analytics techniques to create business impacts
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- Project Management of Migrations, Transformation, Technology or Continuous Improvement initiatives. Leading teams through the lifecycle of the project from Initiating through to delivery and finalizing business case
- Own the entire delivery lifecycle of all Portfolio projects within the Data & Analytics space, with direct responsibility in managing the project budget & business case, functional scope, build quality, deployment schedule and operational readiness for all processes in the delivery scope
- Project Execution: Leverage MDLZs Toll Gate Methodology across all phases of the project and associated project & release management / governance (PMO) standards.
- Project Health: Scorecards, Status Reporting, Monthly Review Meetings
- Strong Senior Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making
- Accountable for best practice deployment / execution around project management, Agile Transformation and governance
- A track record of coaching for large and LOB teams in Agile transformations, with proven knowledge of the application of Lean agile and agile at scale; with demonstrated abilities to coach and lead the cultural and organizational change to make it work
- Deep expertise in Agile methodologies and frameworks
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong relational skills (English)
- Strong Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making
- Business acumen / Team Leadership skills (Inclusion)
- Drive for Results/ Problem Solving.
- Conceptual and analytic skills
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree: IT or related field. MBA/MS degree preferred.
- PMP / SAFe Agile / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Project Management, preferably with Shared Service experience (i.e., Operations, Migrations, Transformations, Continuous Improvement) of IT
Job specific requirements:
- Expert in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Extreme Programming (XP), Test Driven Development (TDD), or other formal software engineering frameworks and practices
- Ability to take ambiguous topics and translate into actionable plans working with multiple business, operational and technical stakeholders
- Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions
- Act as a point of contact for all the requests to be raised with the different teams and functions
- Own and maintain health of the product backlog by ensuring the continuous grooming of the user stories/requirements
- Own the ticket management/administrative tool (like JIRA, GSD, Confluence, etc.) for the project and maintain the sanity of the tool by keeping a check on the epics, labels and sprints from time to time
- Responsible for highlighting the impediments during the development period and removing them by guiding the team to connect with the right person
- Ensuring the transparency in the process by assisting in internal and external communications
- Suggesting and implementing the process, practices and tools that are simple, efficient and flexible to use and providing the training to increase the adoption
- Experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- Passionate about other agile approaches: Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, etc.
- Project Tools: workplan, RAID log, project charter, Tollgate tracker, SharePoint, RACI, etc.
- Agile/DevOps Tools: Azure DevOps, Jira Software, GitHub, etc.
- Willing to Travel (approx. 5-10%)
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularAnalytics & ModellingAnalytics & Data Science