We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As part of the Mondelēz International Business Services division, you have responsibility for a specific discipline that may include partnering with leaders in sales, finance, marketing, customer service and logistics, procurement, HR, etc. You lead a team that delivers best-in-class service and value creation to their clients and that strives for operational excellence at all times.
How you will contribute
You will work with others to offer suggestions to enhance the experience direction global process workstreams for experiences, develop action plans to ensure that minimum operating standards are met, and work with other leads to attain and maintain operational excellence and continuous improvement to ensure customer-focused delivery of services. In addition, you will ensure value delivery by using performance metrics and analysis.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Leading end-to-end process management for your specific discipline
- Using shared services in a global environment
- Leading teams, coaching, mentoring and experience managing performance driven by service level agreements and metrics
- Customer service and managing relationships with demanding customers
- Communicating effectively, organizational skills, problem solving and multi-tasking
- Compliance and controls (experience in audits or part of programs where compliance is important)
- Operating effectively in a changing environment and using initiative
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
Selected candidate will be playing a crucial role supporting our Procurement teams by creating actionable insights about data and to determine to use business data for business solutions.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong quantitative skillset with experience in statistics and linear algebra. A natural inclination toward solving complex problems
- Knowledge of GCP, Tableau and Power BI apps is desired
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques including decision-tree learning, clustering, artificial neural networks, etc.
- Ability to formulate hypotheses and test them using maths, statistics and visualization and predictive modelling.
- Ability to apply appropriate mathematical, statistical, predictive modelling or machine-learning techniques to analyze data, generate insights, create value and support decision making
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor degree in Science or related discipline (Maths, Statistics, Computer science)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Action oriented and technology savvy individual to quickly learn in a dynamic environment.
- Experience level: 10- 15 years
Job specific requirements:
- Evaluate the current data landscape for Mondelez Procurement and define future data needs as part of Digital roadmap
- Work with MDS Data/Analytics team to build Predictive real time data insights for opportunity identification to maximize value creation for Mondelez Procurement
- Build & drive robust data quality governance in collaboration with Procurement and MDS Supplier Experience team
- Drive seamless data integration & flow through across various Source to Pay systems and applications
- Enable data-driven decision making by creating custom models or prototypes from trends or patterns discerned and by underscoring implications.
- Contribute to exploration and experimentation in data visualization and you will manage reviews of the benefits and value of analytics techniques and tools and recommend improvements
- Drive for continual improvement and innovation and collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve tools and productivity.
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularExperience ManagementGlobal Business Services