Tuesday, December 01, 2020
We are delighted you are interested in joining Mondelēz International! In a global organization like ours, there are many exciting opportunities for all kinds of unique skill-sets. But, whichever of these roles is right for you, we’re always looking for talented and passionate people to live our values and help us become the best snacking company in the world.
Before becoming part of our business, we need to make sure you are the right person for us and equally you will need to make sure we are the right company for you. We want to make it as straightforward as possible for our future colleagues to join our MDLZ team - the process may vary slightly by role, country or entry level, but below is a guide of what you can expect. We are an international business with English as our official business language – as such some stages will take place in English.
1. Online Application
Our online application process is really simple, all we need you to do at this stage is complete an online application form and upload your resume. Once you’ve found a job you’re interested in by clicking ‘Search Jobs’ at the top right of any page on our website, click ‘apply online’, and we’ll take you through the process, step-by-step. If you have previously applied for a role or registered with us, save time by logging in with your existing details. Forgot your username or password? Don’t worry, you can easily recover this by clicking on the links below the login fields. Remember, you can save your application as a draft at any time and come back to complete it at a time that suits you!
Depending on the kind of role you’ve applied for, this next stage might be slightly different. Generally it will be a case of simply having a chat.
If we see a fit at the pre-selection stage, we’ll invite you to an interview, either onsite or virtually, with the recruiting manager. This is an opportunity to talk through your application in a bit more detail, and go into greater detail around your skills, capabilities, experience level and fit for the role. We may also ask you to complete a project or presentation, depending on the specific role. Once you've completed the process, we'll carefully consider your performance and try our best to give you a quick decision. For tips on how to be at your best during the interview, click here. There might be some testing or background checking at this point (or after offer) depending on the country or region where the job is based.
4. Job Offer
If we think you would be successful at Mondelēz International, and you feel the same about us, this is the exciting part where we offer you the job! All that needs to happen then is for us to send you an employment contract, plan your in-depth induction and agree your start date. And,
We’ve been told about an online recruitment fraud involving fake Mondelēz International job postings. These postings impersonate our company and employees in an attempt to wrongfully gather personal data and money from candidates. We take this matter very seriously and are doing everything we can to put an end to it. Just in case, please watch out for:
- Emails that originate from a non @mdlz.com address. All our employees, including our recruitment teams, use email addresses that end in @mdlz.com.
- Job postings or emails with poor spelling and grammar.
- A job offer when no face-to-face interview has taken place. As part of our recruitment process, we almost always meet candidates in person, at least once.
- Early requests for extensive personal information such as passport and bank account details. We would only request passport information at the in-person interview stage and bank account details once you’ve accepted a job offer and started the onboarding process.
- Offers of employment in international locations – often with requests for "visa processing fees". We would never ask for money from candidates as part of our recruitment process.
Should anyone make an unsolicited or suspicious offer of employment on behalf of Mondelēz International, please contact your local police department.
More on Our Recruitment Process
Want to find out more about our application processes, including useful hints and tips?
- Interview Tips Article
- How to Stand Out from the Crowd: our global talent acquisition team shares their insights
- Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Find your Dream Job
We have opportunities globally working alongside amazing brands like Oreo, Cadbury, Trident, Milka, and belVita... With so many different roles available, why not see where you'd fit in?