Find out about the storied history of the home of Cadbury Dairy Milk in Bournville, UK - by taking this 360 Degree Tour
Wednesday, January 01, 2020
The Start of Something Special
Care for the health and well-being of our people is in the DNA of leading snack manufacturer Mondelēz International. With a pedigree stretching back almost 200 years, this is apparent in the fascinating history of one of our key brand names – Cadbury – which comes to life in a new 360-degree Business Insights career video.
Chocolate through the Ages
Take a virtual tour of Cadbury’s Bournville UK site and learn from our dedicated archivist how workers have benefited, through the decades, from an employer-provided cricket pavilion and recreation grounds, concert hall and, nowadays, an employee gym. Our attitude and concern for people prevails across the globe, in all the centers where we produce our iconic chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum brands. Alongside Cadbury, these include Milka, Prince, Oreo and Trident.
Diversity and Inclusion
We continue the Cadbury tradition and focus also on quality and innovation, employing a hugely diverse group of people, from chefs and chocolatiers to scientists, designers and engineers. We work together, constantly seeking to find new ways to create moments of joy for consumers in 165 countries. No wonder we're looking for the brightest and the best to join our team.
That means, whatever your role, this is a great place to work. We offer a range of opportunities for people who want to contribute and develop their careers in a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment.
Why Join Us?
- You’ll be joining an organization that is diverse and supports a number of industries
- You’ll be working in a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment where your development and career aspirations will be supported
- You’ll be joining a global snacking powerhouse
Where Do You Fit In?
- Are you ready to start the next phase of your career?
- Do you have experience in an FMCG business?
- Are you ready to help create and make the worlds favorite snacks?