We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
SVP & Chief Procurement Officer
Dear Supply Partner,
At Mondelēz International, we are inspired to go the extra mile to lead the future of snacking around the world. On this journey of empowering people to snack right, we focus on building strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with our suppliers.
As a dynamic and innovative Global Supplier Management organization, our goal is to ensure the highest standards of ethics, safety, quality and collaboration within our Supply Chain, to guarantee and enhance our customers’ delight. To do so, we expect from our suppliers and partners a commitment to cost leadership, value delivery and mutual growth, based on the below foundational principles:
• Abide by our Supplier Code of Conduct and the highest standards of ethics and integrity
• Comply with all local, regional and global regulatory requirements
• Bring innovation that delivers competitive advantages
• Provide safe goods and services of the highest quality, on time, in full, at a most competitive price
• Support and contribute to our efforts in diversity, economic inclusion and sustainability
News for Suppliers
The Global Travel Policy for Suppliers has been updated and can be found here. Highlights of the policy changes include the following:
- Introduces a mandate to require use of the most restrictive travel policy (i.e. Suppliers vs. MDLZ)
- Addresses unused tickets
- Introduces local per diems and hotel caps. Click here to view the Hotel and Meal Cap by Location.
- Adds Uber and Lyft as transportation options
- Expands non-reimbursable items
- Updates receipts requirements
- Adds section to address changes in policy
At Mondelēz Global LLC, Quality and Food Safety are critical priorities. We are committed to ensuring that our products are safe and delicious. In 2011, we adopted a strategy requiring that each of our manufacturing facilities achieve an accredited, independent verification of its Food Safety Management System and we are extending this strategy to our external partners. The purpose of this letter is to share with you additional details of the verification requirements, our approval strategy and expectations related to certification, and remind you of your obligations under our Supplier Quality Expectations. Read more...