We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Engineering Digital Applications & Capability Intern
R-84528 | Habourfront, Singapore | 1 other location(s) availableApply Now
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
In this role, you will support digital transformation, identify and define business opportunities, and provide digital and automation solutions by applying broad technical knowledge and collaborate with internal experts and partners.
You can contextualize your knowledge in Quality, Engineering process and systems control and transform it into digital solutions, that will drive efficiency, reliability, and sustainability using Industry 4.0 principles as an enabler.
In Leadership and Core you will drive digital applications that will enable ‘Content to follow Leader/Operator for effective and efficient provision and use of actionable data where and when it is needed.
As a technical resource for the organization, you will regularly interact with management and cross-functional teams.
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- Located near one of our AMEA plants or at our HQ (Singapore). You are regionally based but driving a global agenda.
- Drive your own initiative and responsible to roll out global capability overvie
- Support global and regional initiatives
- Lead an Industry 4.0 digitalisation project in a selected area of your expertise from feasibility, implementation to adoption
- Engage with regional and global leaders and managers on Industry 4.0 strategy and initiatives
- Lead Industry 4.0 Capability strategy work alongside regional and global experts to co-ordinate and create a roadmap for capability
How will you contribute:
Working with cross-functional partners globally, you will support deployment of the local digitalization agenda and initiatives. In this role, you will support engineering teams in a single or multiple location(s) on Digitalization, Automation, Cloud and Edge based application software, Quality, Process Control, Capability, as well as in the Leadership & Core agenda. Value creation must be the focus, following scalability of solutions alongside a company application catalogue. Guiding local teams to respective solution and best practice implementations.
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical expertise in your respective area
- Automation and manufacturing systems experience
- Project management
- Influencing and collaborating effectively with stakeholders
- Working within multicultural teams
- Interest in driving digital adoption and capability
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Strong project management methodology knowledge and experience in project/program management, including budget and resource management.
- MS Office knowledge (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, collaboration tools e.g. SharePoint).
- Fluent in English (other languages in addition are valued).
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
Education / Certifications:
- University degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Mechatronics/Systems Engineering or related fields (Master degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience)
Job specific requirements:
- Work schedule: full time over 12 months
- Can do full-time internship for at least 5-6 months
- Travel requirements: global travel (10% travel in AMEA / Global locations)
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeIntern (Fixed Term)InternsEarly Careers
Engineering Digital Applications & Capability Intern
Intern (Fixed Term)