We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Mgr ISC Finance CS&L MEU
R-78985 | Bratislava, Slovak Republic | 4 other location(s) availableApply Now
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
The Finance CS&L FP&A Manager will be responsible for managing a team that supports the understanding of the overall financial performance of Mondelēz Europe CS&L and is the business partner of the Central tower leads. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, accounting, and business analytics, and will be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders. The role will involve managing a team of 2 financial analysts, and providing leadership and guidance in financial planning and analysis activities.
In the role you will help the Associate Director ISC Finance CS&L in understanding the business performance and drivers, ensuring the integrity and timeliness of Actuals reporting, driving the planning process and managing circa $1B costs. Within the CS&L Finance department, you will play an essential role in managing key financial processes efficiently and in a timely manner. The primary role is to create insights that drive value and productivity improvements in the areas by collaborating closely with the Central tower leads and closely monitoring business performance to ensure cost targets are met.
The role also operates in a complex matrix environment which involves Areas and Categories.
How you will contribute
The primary role is to:
- Consolidate actual performance on a monthly basis providing drivers on variances
- Preparation of the Category/Area CS&L decks ensuring clear and well framed understanding of drivers of performance and risks/opps in the year to go
- Own and maintain the actuals file ensuring accurate reporting to the business
- Provide challenge to the Areas/Categories on performance ensuring transparency and understanding of the numbers. Identifying mitigation plans and opportunities to improve financials vs the plan
- Manage the planning and forecasting processes for CS&L providing up-to-date and accurate cost data for the annual plan and budget updates
- Identify and implement process simplification ideas as and when identified
- Provide support and business partnering to the Associate Director ISC Finance CS&L and core MEU CS&L Leadership Team on delivery of annual productivity challenge through governance, tracking and reporting processes ensuring alignment of 4 areas and categories across MEU as well as providing best-in-class performance reporting to all stakeholders for transport, warehousing, co-packing, and overheads
- Own the CS&L reporting files, ensuring Areas deliver full and accurate bridging across all lines vs budget and prior forecasts for the month, year to date and full year
- Manage a team with 2 direct reports
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in finance, FP&A, or related field
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Experience in the consumer goods industry is a plus
More about this role
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer salary starting at: 3,700 € plus bonus payment based on your performance. The final offer will depend on the skills and previous experience of the candidate. We also offer top attractive benefits, such as:
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International career opportunities
- Constant learning opportunities, talent support
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holiday days, holiday for 1st day at school of the children, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, manager´s awards, life insurance, contribution to education, contribution to pension fund up to 4% of monthly salary, company parties and team events
- Selected positions according to the seniority: company car also for private use, cell phone, notebook
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularFinance Planning & Performance ManagementFinance
Mgr ISC Finance CS&L MEU