We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Manager Sourcing, Media Agencies Ecosystem - Europe
R-78272 | Warsaw, Poland | 3 other location(s) availableApply Now
In Procurement, you’ll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
The Manager Sourcing, Media Agencies supports sourcing for media and digital (including all media type as per media/digital ecosystem i.e., TV & TV linear, programmatic, social media, influencers, eCommerce) spend categories—including sourcing execution, value management and optimization, agency relationship management and stakeholder management, BU/area/market responsibilities—to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person also works closely with local business and global spend category teams to ensure best practice sharing, leads certain regional/global workstream and driving value for the organization.
- Support global/regional sourcing strategy development and planning by analyzing regional spend data, providing regional market and supplier insights, developing sourcing strategy with implications on the region (i.e., productivity, cash, revenue).
- Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local spend area, by preparing for any of the regional bids, and co-leading regional/global negotiations, as well as engaging in local key initiatives and sourcing through suppliers around the region.
- BU/area/market responsibilities: act as Media Procurement local point to drive procurement excellence for working media investment:
- Supplier relationship management, negotiations, contracting
- Stakeholders’ relationship management, influencing, conflict management
- A&C investment management accountability (i.e., A&C / WM Net P&L management)
- Data management, analytics, dashboards to drive A&C optimization investment.
- Media buying (annual media deals) negotiations in markets
- BU/area/market project management from end-to-end and coordination with local procurement.
- Drive contract compliance, audit, source-to-pay, cash, etc.
- Global project management as contribution and manage the implementation in BU/area/market responsibilities.
- Experience in Marketing & Sales Procurement or Supply Chain across different market
- Experience in media and digital buying, media and digital planning across different market, media deals & negotiations in market.
- Experience in Agencies and/or media/digital eco-system (tech stack) and environment across different market
- Demonstrating a future-focused mindset, showing curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business strategies
- Proven in data management and analytical skills
- Strategic sourcing, negotiation skills and risk management
- Business and financials acumens and an understanding of how procurement brings financial value to the overall profit and loss
- Project management, problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Team collaboration in a multi-cultural environment
- Organizational agility, influencing stakeholders and interacting effectively with senior leaders based on a deep understanding of business priorities
- Modelling trust, integrity and perseverance
- Work independently and lead total cost of ownership for BU/area/market
- Fluent spoken / written English
- University Degree (MBA, Procurement Professional Qualification preferred)
We offer a fixed-term contract for 12 months.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeTemporary (Fixed Term)SourcingProcurement
Manager Sourcing, Media Agencies Ecosystem - Europe