We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Senior Analyst, Global Shopper Excellence
R-77719 | Business Office - Bogota, Colombia | 8 other location(s) availableApply Now
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will be important in supporting and executing our shopper insight capability. You will drive shopper centric plans and execution, across shelf, secondary displays and hot zone. You will build understanding and help usage of the snacking framework, building a holistic view on snacking and activate these insights on cross category activations with internal stakeholders.
How you will contribute
- Identify and leverage growth opportunity in retail environment of the BU.
- Generate behavior changing insight and identify effective levers of engagement.
- Continuously optimize business through data, tracking, learning.
- Identify knowledge gaps and business needs in respective countries and build research recommendations/research plan with priorities to address them
- For every project define research objectives, research method, scope of analyses and action standards.
- Identify key findings, key insights and develop business implications and/or recommendations, influencing Sales to ensure that they are integrated into business plans.
- Develop and activate insights on general grocery shopping perspective (trip missions, channel shopping habits, etc.), Studies may include observation of in-store behavior.
- Identify drivers of in-store performance, shelf layout, assortment, promotion and pricing, hot zone etc.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Research planning skills plus experience in market research (FMCG/CPG manufacturer or major retailer)
- Good at distinguishing insights that can be leveraged against the business challenge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Extensive experience in utilizing market research data
- Willing to work independently in a remote team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Consumer / shopper research experience
- Understanding of the 4 C’s: strong knowledge of retail environment
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
The person in charge will:
• Support the Insights and Analytics department's projects, focusing on 3 main areas:
- Visibility and availability (Perfect Store)
- RGM (Pricing & Portfolio)
• Understand the buyer and consumer to develop the channel strategy (retail environment) based on those 3 areas.
• Extract strategic business insights from data and efficiently communicate them to stakeholders.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Knowledge of Nielsen, Kantar, Home Panel, Shopping missions, Consumption occasions, and e-commerce data.
- Communication skills
- Project Management
- Identify and leverage growth opportunity in retail environment in a global scale.
Education / Certifications:
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Administration and/or related careers
Job specific requirements:
- Advanced English & Spanish level. Excellent written communication.
- 6+ years of experience working in similar roles.
- Experience working in a cross-country and cross-function environment.
- Experience working with CPG or agencies (preferred)
- Candidates can work from their country of residence.
- Hybrid Model . Monday through Friday
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularShopper InsightsInsights
Senior Analyst, Global Shopper Excellence