We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. By continuing to navigate on this website or clicking on the close button you accept our policy regarding the usage of cookies.Yes, I accept Learn more
Customer Service & Logistics
MEU Logistic Analyst
R-77375 | Bratislava, Slovak Republic | 6 other location(s) availableApply Now
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will execute warehouse operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will also work collaboratively with key internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. You will also be responsible for activities such as inventory management (iDoc management, stock reconciliation), interfaces monitoring, track and trace, claims management, invoice management, compliance execution (HSE, quality, risk management), tenders support, third-party performance management, pallets management.
How you will contribute
- Review and analyze stock inaccuracies and guarantee accurate stock alignment between SAP and the warehouse management system based on available information among stakeholders. Analyze and verify capacity utilization, performance and KPI monitoring, and introduce corrective measures in case of missing KPIs and the need to reduce additional capacity
- Work with our service providers to ensure the delivery of our trading partners in terms of punctuality and completeness, taking into account quality and HACCP guidelines
- Monitor inbound, outbound, co-packing, warehousing and distribution activities to ensure shelf-life monitoring and management, supports reduction of write offs and constantly looks for opportunities to improve productivities
- Conduct project-related and ad hoc tasks, in particular in connection with continuous improvement projects and tenders and peak management
- Build and provide full-cost analysis (yearly budget), risks and opportunities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience with Microsoft applications, especially highly experienced with excel
- Enjoys team work
- Experience in logistics operations, procurement or supply chain function in general as an asset
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP R3
More about this role
1. Active meeting and process management (GPP, PCG and Performance Review monthly meetings):
- Support the Region and the Areas delivery of the Gross and Net Productivity target through Performance tracking, ad hoc analysis and new tools and KPIs development
- Development of centralized analysis and databases through strong linkage with the Areas and fostering a harmonized approach to KPI calculation.
- Close interaction with Log Ops Area Network and Performance managers, with CSL Controlling and Logistic Procurement team.
- Projects Control Group meeting management, preparing and organizing a monthly agenda and being in constant touch with all Project Managers. Preparing projects updates and following up on actions and open points.
- Cross-functional Logistics Tower expertise and representation with the wider CS&L community - manufacturing, procurement, finance, E2E.
2. Business Intelligence for Logistics (BIL) development and application:
- Manage the monthly data process
- Create a fully automated process for the monthly check
- Propose and develop new Dashboards using the existing database and data set
- Acquire Power BI basics
3. Fully utilize power BI new productivity reports
4. Prepare the data behind monthly GPP, PCG and Performance Review meetings:
- Engaging Logistics Tower in various x-functional studies for identifying drivers, structural blockers and providing insights, working with Country and Area Log Ops managers.
- Big data thought Tableau and Power BI visualizations, simulations and scenarios
5. Sustainability road map:
- Calculate quarterly ton Km
- Developing 2025 – 2030 roadmap (drivers identification, figures collecting)
Job specific requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Big data processing & analytics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced PC user (MS office, SAP, Power BI, Tableau)
- Fluent in English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer salary starting from 1 700 € plus annual bonus payment based on your performance. We also offer top attractive benefits.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularWarehousing & Logistics Operations ManagementCustomer Service & Logistics
MEU Logistic Analyst
Customer Service & Logistics